Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
I was at the Oregon coast this last week on vacation with the whole family, and towards the end I was running low on juice and mixed the last of two flavors together in a tank, Pink Starburst and Oober Goober, both from E-Liq Cube.

I knew right away I had tasted this flavor before, but I couldn't figure out what the heck it was. I had my sister try a few puffs and she said "OMG Crunchberries!" and she was right! It's exactly the same flavor as crunchberries from "Cap'N'Crunch", you even get the bit of cereal kind of flavor (probably from the taro in the goober, not sure why though)

I just figured I'd share this discovery for those of you looking for a very tasty and accurate crunchberry flavor. Honestly it's not something I had ever thought to seek out, but now that I've tasted it I'm going to shop around for a few juices actually being sold as crunchberry. This is so tasty I'm worried about being disappointed though.

This Image1.jpg Plus this Image2.jpg Makes: Image4.jpg

E-Liq Cube's Pink starburst and Oober Goober are very tasty by themselves too. The Pink Starburst tastes exactly like... well, a pink starburst. Very tart and juicy. Oober Goober has Taro in it, sweet, very rich and complex. It almost reminds me of Castle Long a little bit, but still pretty different obviously. I guess a more accurate way of saying it would be that, one of the (many) flavors present in Castle Long is similar to the flavor of Oober Goober.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
Definitely more bold, they are very well defined clean flavors, punchy and strong, but not sickly sweet or off putting.

If you like a really subtle juice where you kinda have to hunt for the flavor I'd look elsewhere, as E-Liq Cube's juices seem to be pretty "in your face" (it's hard to avoid the cliche' ;) )

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
well i have some oober goober & starburst on the way! I'm pretty impressed with E Liq Cube's site, http://eliqcube.com/ they have a nice FAQ and I also saw this: 'We dedicate our strong will to provide the very highest quality in our products that we ensure all juice contents are Kosher/USP food grade and diacetyl/acetyl Propionyl free."

I hear that Coval Vapes makes a crunchberry that is supposed to be good too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread