Square tank made specifically for box mods!!! (KS RTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamHead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
Tampa, FL, USA
Anybody seen this yet? Looks incredible! Just hope it vapes as good as it looks, if so I'll definitely be picking one up :vapor:

11103249_937769209601878_5747584319787166554_o.jpg

IMG_1442_zpsxd4gmvze.jpg

IMG_1445_zpsfjizzyuj.jpg

IMG_1440_zpslshzphfk.jpg

IMG_1438_zpslcodppzp.jpg

Pre-orders will begin April 10-15.
Batch will be limited to 200 pieces.
the price is 140$
Extra big poly tube 20$
Extra small poly tube 20$
Polish (handmade) 15$
Shipping worldwide 12$
The kit included:
One KS with tube on your selection big or small.
Drip-tip
Extra orings.
Helen key to centre KS with box mod.

Material: 303 Stainless Steel with Polycarbonate tube
Capacity: 7 ml bevel version, 8 ml flat version
Height: 31 mm (not including 510 connector)
Length: 34 mm
Width: 22 mm
Posts Height: 9 mm
Distance Between Posts: 8.5 mm
Airflow Tube Height: 5 mm
Chimney Inside Diameter: 4.6 mm
Airflow Hole Diameter: 2.5 mm
Weight: 56 g

Holy Land Mods

Last edited:
Reactions: SkvLTD

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Looks unique for sure. I'm fairly certain that it wouldn't look right on my Flasks because of their curvature though so probably won't be getting one.

Yes, that would look very odd. I do have two Zero clones, but I think I'll pass for now.

I would like to see the deck, but they are trying to keep the cloners at bay.

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
I am wondering about two things: How would it look on an istick, because those are not flat on top like the mods pictured above, and two - is it always going to align with the sides of the box mod? I mean, it would suck if you have to not screw it down tightly or to force it in order to get it to align. Otherwise I think it's a good idea.

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
I am wondering about two things: How would it look on an istick, because those are not flat on top like the mods pictured above, and two - is it always going to align with the sides of the box mod? I mean, it would suck if you have to not screw it down tightly or to force it in order to get it to align. Otherwise I think it's a good idea.

There is a set screw on the side to adjust the alignment from what I see.

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Important to me would be knowing the width, just like a 22 or 23mm round rba, or until I see one on a shark or other common boxes.

It looks cool in a unique way, I like it. I think it would be much better with a brushed or matte base rather than polished, very few boxes are polished, kind of looks wrong in that way. They could put more thought into the look of the base, make the finish unique to fit the unorthodox design.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Important to me would be knowing the width, just like a 22 or 23mm round rba, or until I see one on a shark or other common boxes.

It looks cool in a unique way, I like it. I think it would be much better with a brushed or matte base rather than polished, very few boxes are polished, kind of looks wrong in that way. They could put more thought into the look of the base, make the finish unique to fit the unorthodox design.

There is a pic of one on a VaporShark on the first page.
I agree the polished finish is not my choice either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread