Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I made a juice last nite, using only 2 flavors. Unusual for me but thought id try something simple. 5% strawberry (brand unknown) and 10% capella sugar cookie. Out of the gate, its not bad at all. Strawberry at the beginning of the exhale and finishes off with sugar cookies. Nothing crazy over the top, and though completely vapable, it seems to be missing something. Maybe. Or not. I dont think this one will win any prizes at the fair, but its still not bad at all. Ill let a few friends at work sample it today and get some opinions.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
As i said earlier it was good but not outstanding. I found a bit of strawberry clear and strawberry ripe and about a half ml or so of some sweetener in my mixing supplies (note to self: mixing supply is getting low again, order soon). Tweaked by adding another 1% each of the 2 strawberries and the sweetener was about a half percent addition( 100 ml batch). Vaped right away, its really nice, the sweetener brought out the sugar cookie nicely. The strawberries will need some steeping before their flavos pop most likely but im satisfied now, i give this one my personal stamp of approval. Im not sure but i think the unknown strawberry flavoring i used is most likely strawberry ripe. So ill go with that. The recipe is now as follows, straw ripe 6% straw clear 1%, sugar cookie 10% and sweetener if you wish to use any. It kinda does need a bit though.

Reactions: B2L

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Nothing plain jane about this juice now thats its steeped for a week. I hit a home run with this one. One friend at work who has tried several of my mixes said he thought this one is the best ever so far. I have to agree. The sugar cookie is spot on with the strawberry. Cant get enough of it. And until i order more supplies this is the only batch ill be able to make. Good thing i got my notes on this.

Reactions: Skeebo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread