SSDon connector problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ainako

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2008
Southern California
In hindsight, I think I may have ruined the connector myself. I used a bad ego adapter and burned out the switch spring, I am guessing consequently I also ruined the battery connector somehow :(. Is there any way I can get a replacement SS battery connector? All I see in the moju site are brass ones. Oh and just a heads up to mojurepublic I emailed you about the issue, order #3191 but I think I am at fault here. Is there any chance I can buy a replace SS battery connector?

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
In hindsight, I think I may have ruined the connector myself. I used a bad ego adapter and burned out the switch spring, I am guessing consequently I also ruined the battery connector somehow :(. Is there any way I can get a replacement SS battery connector? All I see in the moju site are brass ones. Oh and just a heads up to mojurepublic I emailed you about the issue, order #3191 but I think I am at fault here. Is there any chance I can buy a replace SS battery connector?

Tim replied me (I asked about the ss Don replacement parts):

Yes we do have plans to add parts on to the website in the next few weeks although I can't be certain when these will appear. If in the meantime you require anything specific, let me know and I'll send you a paypal invoice.

So you can send an e-mail asking for the parts you need :)

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Hi Ainako,
i also have a ss don and unscrewed the switch spring to look at it for you.
i then unscrewed the spring out of the sleeve just by grabbing the spring and turning counterclock wise. You should be able to do this easily to yours as well and if you can take it to a hardware store and see if you can get a spring of similar to get yours working again dont lose the little white plastic insulator that the spring is attached to.
Bought mine at
ElectronicStix.Com Your Premier Vaping Vendor Since 2008
a while back and noticed there out of the spring assembley which is all you need.
So i you can do the above it may hold you over to get that 2.00 part when there back in stock or give them a call .

having a problem with the switch on my new SS megladon...used an ordinary 510 LR Atty...wouldn't fire and needed to be adjusted up after a couple of vapes until the bottom button couldn't be adjusted any further. Ordered from Australia and got it just before new year... didn't even get to vape with it for a day. emailed tim...told him of the problem..got a reply...not really happy....i am still waiting for a credible response..they say they have a five or ten year guarantee...I want to send it back to be fixed or at least to get the switch replaced...so far can,t get a straight response... really really disappointed...i had only ever heard good things ... looks like this is going to take months to resolve given shipping etc...hope not..this cost a lot of money...not good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread