SSSSSUPER SURPRISE!!! [Eleaf Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELEAF_Adela

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2022
The Winner Time !!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:Congratulations !!!:banana::banana::banana:
The lucky winners are⁠:
@rosesense
@HyDrOpOnIc1987
@Train2
@William Dalgauer

Congrats to you all! ⁠
We do giveaways regularly. Good luck to others next time. ❤️

:rickroll:ATTEN: Please claim the prize with your shipping info(Name, Address, Zip code and phone number) within 3 days by DM me. Otherwise, it will be invalid.⁠

:rickroll:THANKS TO EVERYONE

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
Hello everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that the parcel arrived without a hitch. Im including a pic of what was in the box, but I wont be tying them for a bit as I've been slammed with devices for review lmao but I definitely will try them out so if in a month or so I haven't updated, can someone mention this to remind me? I probably would write a full-on review for them, but will describe my usage a bit when I do get around to it.

This is what was included in the box. I appreciate Eleaf sending a red/dark pink Iore Vino as Red is my fav colour :)

ELEAF_Winni

Unregistered Supplier
May 23, 2022
Hello everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that the parcel arrived without a hitch. Im including a pic of what was in the box, but I wont be tying them for a bit as I've been slammed with devices for review lmao but I definitely will try them out so if in a month or so I haven't updated, can someone mention this to remind me? I probably would write a full-on review for them, but will describe my usage a bit when I do get around to it.

This is what was included in the box. I appreciate Eleaf sending a red/dark pink Iore Vino as Red is my fav colour :)

Thank you for keeping us updated! We would really appreciate if you could do the reviews. Thanks a lot in advance!

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
I never received it and tracking shows label created but not shipped. Oh well.....
I had that with a GV contest and i think it did that with this one originally as well but then started working out of nowhere. It definitely can be frustrating though when theres no explanations lol

Reactions: rosesense

ELEAF_Adela

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2022
I never received it and tracking shows label created but not shipped. Oh well.....
Hi my friend,sorry for tracking status hasn't been updated. The package have arrived locally and are arranging UPS to pick up the package,Don't worry, the package arriving soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread