• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

St.Louis Gathering Saturday,Nov 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasselhoff

ECF Veteran
Hi everyone ; I hope everyone survived Vaporcon!!!
Our next Gathering will Saturday Nov. 19th.
As usual it starts at 4:30 and goes to whenever ( close for some of us)
It will be at Side Pockets
Sidepockets - Sports Bar Redefined - St. Charles Location
Last time we ended up with about 25 people and we had Great Time!!!
We had goodies for mixing and some new mods made by one of our members and they were AWESOME!!! ( Justjulie twisted his arm until he sold it to her) B@#&*!!
I wanted that one!!!
Anyway we always have a Great time and all are welcome!!
So come join in .
Check out our facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/196374117101584/

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Just wanted to let folks know that one of our members, Dave, who is a modder extraordinaire, has generously offered to help us make tanks at this month's gathering. Not only is he going to help us make them, he's providing all the parts that we'll need EXCEPT for the cartomizer and the drip tip.

You can use any cartomizer you fancy, but it should not have any paper wrapping on it or be painted--it should be stainless steel--because it will be sitting inside the tank surrounded by liquid. (Yes, you can remove paper, but it's a pain in the .... to get all the sticky glue residue off . . . much easier to simply buy a bare stainless steel cartomizer.)

Jayson with Elite Vaporworks said he'll have several stainless steel cartomizers for purchase at the meet. I'll try to bring some extras, too, in case Jayson shows up late.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!!!!!!!!

Tasselhoff

ECF Veteran
Tomorrow nights meeting looks like it is going to be a pretty good size group 30+.
Dave has is going to help us all make tanks. We just have to bring a empty carto's (510 or808) with no wrapper (just plain metal) he is going to bring the rest. Plus he has made some variable voltage mods to show off.
Bombay Vaping sent us goodies to try. Awesome!!!
Plus some other vendors will be their and we will all bring all of our goodies for everyone to try.
So it is going to be GREAT night .
So if their is anybody out there thinking about getting to one of our gatherings this would be one I would hate to see you miss.
You are always welcome and there is plenty of room for more .
Hope to see you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread