St. Louis Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsunami987

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
Metro East STL
If it says there is one, I imagine there is in fact a kiosk somewhere. Am I sure where? Nope, I've never been. I may be taking a trip down there after my next pay-day, and I'll update here as well as post vendor/flavor review if they do in fact have samples. Course after buying a bunch of carto's and sampler packs I realized I need an all day vape here eventually so I'll probably pick up a few and once again post reviews. To answer your question about how big their e-juice bottles are... I swear I saw somewhere that they are 30ml, but I could be wrong, and I haven't seen it on their site. Once again, i'll take a look and see when I can get down there.

Are you new to vaping? If so it might be a good idea to go see 'em anyway and pick up a starter kit. You can get at a lot of online vendors (i'd recommend cig-not, I was able to upgrade my batteries rather than go with a stock option), but being able to talk to someone would help a lot... I was able to benefit from some other people I knew kinda showing me the ropes, as well as having the forums help a lot as well. If your not new, I apologize, just wanted to make sure! :D

pnguin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
St. Louis, MO
They have a kiosk at the Mills mall in North County. Come on by the St. Louis Vapers club meeting this Saturday 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm at Side Pockets Bar and Grill in St. Charles by the Bass Pro. There will be several vendors, free juice samples and lots of great folks. There are also loaner kits available to help you get started. Meetings are every third Saturday of the month. Great club, no dues, no money involved. Just vapers getting together. Hope to see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread