Stalking the Mailman: Vapin' Mailman Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
At least my vaporbomb juices came in.. mmmmm more cinnabomb.. fire and ice.. cinnamon danish... clove and a few others.. I looove the cinnabomb and fire and ice is a close 2nd lol been vaping that all night. Too bad the 30ml bottle was a pain in the ... to take the squirt top off.. and ended up spilling some. Bleargh.. the juice does taste good though, I don't even need a drip tip for that one lol.. not sure how healthy it is though licking it up hehe.

Mine won't be here until Tuesday! I forgot Monday is a holiday here in the US. :(

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
I am already insane

1b2124ec-3967-983b.jpg

This is me waiting for mailman after 2nd week hahaha

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Glad you mentioned Vaperbomb. I totally forgot where you you had got your zebra stripe juice from. Now I have it bookmarked! :)

Just don't be drinking too much of that liquid no matter how good it tastes! LOL! I know what you mean, though. Some of them do taste good when you accidently get some on your lips!

At least my vaporbomb juices came in.. mmmmm more cinnabomb.. fire and ice.. cinnamon danish... clove and a few others.. I looove the cinnabomb and fire and ice is a close 2nd lol been vaping that all night. Too bad the 30ml bottle was a pain in the ... to take the squirt top off.. and ended up spilling some. Bleargh.. the juice does taste good though, I don't even need a drip tip for that one lol.. not sure how healthy it is though licking it up hehe.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
I know. I'm waiting on this one order and then no more until next month! *sigh* I'm sure my mailman (and UPS) will be relieved after these past few weeks since we got our tax refund! LOL!

I received my 5th SI order yesterday. I was very sad when I realized there were no more coming. I have received about 1 a week for the last several weeks. Now nothing coming. lol The mailman is safe for a while.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
I got all my shipments, today, too! Another battery, my replacement USB charger, and juices! YAY!

Woohoo got my shipment in.. got another usb charger, a manual passthrough, some more purty stainless carts some juice.. and some cases hehe. =)

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
I had ordered from 3 venders last week, one shipped mon and 2 (including SI) shipped wed, so didn't expect the latter 2 till next week, and I only go to the post (25 miles from me) on the weekends.

So I was VERY pleasantly surprised when I recieved all 3 yesterday YIPPEE! got the lime green batts, colored end tips and 2 more pacs of drip tips.

Will have to try some color drip tips when they get in, and still wanting 78 black bats w/green led.

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
I'm awaiting the time when the silver batteries with the blue led's come in.. the 78s..

I had ordered from 3 venders last week, one shipped mon and 2 (including SI) shipped wed, so didn't expect the latter 2 till next week, and I only go to the post (25 miles from me) on the weekends.

So I was VERY pleasantly surprised when I recieved all 3 yesterday YIPPEE! got the lime green batts, colored end tips and 2 more pacs of drip tips.

Will have to try some color drip tips when they get in, and still wanting 78 black bats w/green led.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread