Started vaping in wrong country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2020
Hey everyone. As my name suggests, I'm an American living in Australia with my new family. Just got into vaping about 2 years ago and well yea huge collection now. I'm missing some key juices and mods I reckon.

I usually go to Everest Vape on Penrith.
I tend to lean towards Sugoi Ryu, stuck on my Squid V2 with QP Designs Fatality M25.

Steamcrave Odin is too large but is my second go to with a Drop RDA.

I've tried few mods and tanks and just feel like my taste is so intuned and can't explore new flavors. I have lots that just doesn't taste right. I'm usually on 80 to 90 watts .13 to .16 ohm dual coils. My hellvape went to a. 30 single and swear it almost comes out like an MTL. Are these juices everyone is buying these days?

HMBL, HORNY, YAMI, BINJAI, AQUA?

Nov 6, 2020
Thanks guys, I think I finally found a forum that suits me. I've tried DIY a bit actually. I was trying to find my cinnamon craving "me being American and missing Autumn and Winter" and have found out I had to use cinnamaldehyde. Out of curiosity, is there cheaper VG and PG rather than at the vape shop?

You guys ever hear Squid Industries or QP Designs?

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
Thanks guys, I think I finally found a forum that suits me. I've tried DIY a bit actually. I was trying to find my cinnamon craving "me being American and missing Autumn and Winter" and have found out I had to use cinnamaldehyde. Out of curiosity, is there cheaper VG and PG rather than at the vape shop?

You guys ever hear Squid Industries or QP Designs?
Squid double barrel mod were popular at one time and QP has some sought after RTA's.i'll call pigzy for vg,pg advice.calling @Pigs :D

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The Double Barrell mod has been a source of much love and hate. It's a wattage only mod. Built like a tank. The first two versions tended to die frequently but the V3 is not bad.

To be honest (and I went through a phase with them) they are nice mods, but very high price for what you get, but if you love them you do (I am giving mine a break ATM.)

Anna

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    is there cheaper VG and PG rather than at the vape shop?

Do searches for sources of USP PG and USP VG in australia. You should have cheaper non-vape sources as these are not really vaping substances (are used in many applications).

• Agree
    Reactions: tj99959
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread