Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA and RDA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelcityInNY

Sep 4, 2015
I have a serious gripe and frustration. I just received the steam crave Aromamizer RDTA from Steam Crave a few weeks ago and...I LOVE THIS THING!!!! I have been vaping for over four years and have way too much money invested in gear :) This thing is a new class of RDTA...as YouTube's Robert Ellis stated. Flavor, Vapor, Air-Flow, Quality build, Options...I am going to get my hands on their new Velocity style build deck!...I have yet to find a flaw. At less than $40 it's crazy that I didn't hop on it sooner!!!! Now, my frustration...

Why the heck is there no USA vendors or sellers grabbing these things up to sell? Really? If I hafd a site, and knowing and experiencing the Aromamizer as I have...I would make this the FIRST RDTA/RDA/RBA...whatever...I would place in my arsenal! It's disapponting that nobody "local" has carried them. They are looking for a distributor...come on sellers! Get em and let us buy em from you!!!!!!!!!

I have used about 12,128 of the 53,641 different tanks and drippers out there and this thing moved to the front. Want their dripper now! Anyone agree? And if you have one, there are fixes to common issues....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread