Status
Not open for further replies.

killnine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
Mississippi, US
semisynthetic.net
A short while ago I happened to notice a new online store was having a grand opening. Lance, the owner, spoke of how he wanted to provide his favorite tried and tested products to the community, in order to get people vaping with a good experience. The inventory of products that I am interested in is very inline with what Lance sells, so I jumped right in, hoping to find a one-stop shop for some of my needs.

Lance's store, steammonkey.com sells products that Lance has experience with himself. At the time of my order, this included the AGA-T rebuildable, wire and mesh, Boge carts, the ego twist, the Vivi Nova and Mini with replacement heads, the sigelei ZMax, [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]panasonic 18650 batteries, and some chargers. These are all things I was definitely interested in.

I've purchased the AGA-T, the twist, some boge carts, wire and mesh, and the vivi nova. I have plenty of batteries, bought before I went to this site unfortunately. The prices on all of these items was ridiculously low.

Confirmation of my order was super fast, and I was given email notification and information the next day. The items were shipped the next day, a Friday if I recall. I had them Monday. I happen to also know through communication that Lance goes out of his way to ensure he uses a local post office that has good reviews, rather than the closest one for him.

The packaging was very good, and items were wrapped in bubble wrap and protected. Everything was exactly as I expected it would be, except for the Vivi Nova. I've reviewed this separately, but the important note is that it was not compatible with a Vision Vivi Nova in a couple ways. I notified Lance of this, and he went out of his way to update his site pictures, information, and to make sure the product performed above expectations for me. Despite its incompatibilities, as a Vivi Nova the product performs as well or better than the Vision version, so there was nothing wrong with it, other than the information that its parts, and the replacement heads could not be interchanged with parts and heads from a Vision Vivi. Lance updated all of this info on his site, so this wouldn't bite anyone else.

The most impressive aspects of steammonkey.com's products are the attention to detail. Lance puts together kits with everything you need, and even adds items to some of the kits if he finds them lacking. He personally went through all of his AGA-T inventory to make sure every cap and air hole lined up exactly. This is service and attention to detail!

Since my purchase, I have followed the growth of steammonkey.com. Lance continues to work with his suppliers, teaching them how to make better products, and getting things changed that need to be changed or modified. He has been open and honest about everything. If every business was this involved with its customers and suppliers, the world would be a much better place.

I can see why Lance likes the things he sells. They are all proven performers. I have been very happy with everything I purchased, and his site makes a great one-stop shop for parts and devices, even for a new or first-timer. This was his intent, to make it easy, and I think he has done that.

Granted, he doesn't sell everything I could ever want, but I'll definitely be back for more.
[/FONT]

Lance_Wallen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Fort Worth
www.steammonkey.com
Thank you very much for that glowing review. It means a lot to me that what I'm doing is being noticed.

Also, thank you for your input on those vivi products. Growing pains are expected and I'll always take my negative feedback to heart and if I can fix it, I will. I really am in this to get people vaping and keep em going.

Thanks again, I hope you enjoy your zmax when ya get it! Keep an eye on the store, next year is gonna be nuts. I've got a lot of "rabbit outa the hat" type products lined up for next year. (I call em that cause when I whip em out, people are gonna think I'm a magician lol)

-Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread