Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great weekend! I just wanted to let you know that I will be stepping down as forum mod / supplier associate for the ECF Wordup Ecig forum very soon. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to put towards this like I did when I first started. I got a new job last year that kept me very busy, then I got promoted and got even busier....I work on a computer at work, so when I get home, usually the last thing I want to do is get back on the computer lol. I told Jeffrey I will still pop in and I will still be in touch of course. But I am hoping that he will be able to find a new forum mod that has time to give to this forum right now, someone that will run fun contests, including the lucky words contest as well as their own ideas, who will pop into the forum regularly and post about the sales, new products, as well as their own vape related posts. I know Jeffrey would want someone that would always be respectful of his customers, and also have some fun ideas for the forum. If you are interested, I encourage you to PM Jeff Eaton here on ECF.

I have to say that while I was the Wordup ecig forum mod /supplier associate here on ECF it really was a blast, Jeffrey & Laurin are great people, very kind, generous, friendly and easy to talk to. I am a customer and I still will be and will always be a fan of Wordup. I will still be around here and there and can't wait to see what the new forum mod here will bring! Also, that person can also PM me if they have any questions how to run a contest, or answer someone's question on the forum, my pms do get sent to my email so I will pop in and answer it. This really was a fun venture for me the past...well, I think it's been like 3 years now I've been doing this - or going on it, and I know the new forum mod will enjoy it as well.

Thanks Jeffrey & Laurin for the experience, it was really great, I really like and respect you both, and don't worry, I will still be around here and there! I just want you guys to have someone running the forum that is more available than I am at the moment, I know you deserve that! I didn't want to go, so I hung on probably longer than I should have....but I know now it's time for me to pass this on to someone new.

Remember PM Jeffrey - his name is "Jeff Eaton" here on ECF - if you are interested in becoming the new Wordup forum mod!!

Wordup!!! :)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Well I'm sad to see You stepping down, but I'm happy that it is for good reasons. You hard work, warm and friendly personality sure was a joy. I wish You all the best on Your job and still look forward to seeing You on the forum. Thanks So Much for all You have done for WordUp and this forum.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Hey Loveridden! Sorry for taking so long to reply, I've been out with pneumonia so I haven't been spending much time at the computer. I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all that you've done; I can't quite express just how important you've been to us as a growing company. Your ability to manage the contests and the subforum itself is nothing short of spectacular. A LOT more work goes into it than what most people would believe. Yet, despite that stressful workload coupled with your new job (congratulations on the promotion, btw!), you always remained as cheerful and vibrant as ever. It's going to be a tough task finding someone who can do what you do even half as well. Working with you has been awesome! And, while we're all sad to see you moving on, we're also thrilled that you're doing well for yourself. You truly deserve it. We'll be holding you to your promise to stop by every now and then! This place wouldn't be quite the same without you!

Once again, thank you so, so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread