Steve, Puresmoker, RN4072, USB passthrough battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

equazcion

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2008
New York City, USA
I just wanted to express my satisfaction with the great experience I had with Steve at Puresmoker and my new pen-style classic.

I made a few mistakes when I ordered initially, but Steve was very accommodating and answered all my annoying emails within about 5 minutes. My pen-style black classic (RN4072) starter kit shipped on Friday and came today. It comes in a nice box, which I wasn't expecting, with a magnetic seal.

Thanks to having also ordered a USB passthrough battery, I was able to start vaping right away, rather than having to wait 12 hours for a battery to charge. This is a very initial review since I just started and this is the only device I've ever used, but everything seems to work great. Once I learned to draw slowly I got a good throat hit off the high-nicotine cartridge (the only one I've tried so far), and I continue to get good hits every single time, with lots of vapor. Though I have no basis for comparison to other e-cigs, the vapor is nearly comparable to what I see from a regular analog cigarette, only it disappears rather than hang in the air.

The USB passthrough battery is a major lifesaver. It would've been very frustrating to wait the 12 hours for that initial battery charge. I recommend that anyone buying their first kit add the USB passthrough battery to their order. You'll be glad you did. I even think Steve should consider offering starter kits that have it included, cause I really think every beginner should have one.

My only problem is that between carts lasting much longer than analog cigarettes, the continual power of the USB passthrough, and the ability to do this indoors at my leisure, it's hard to know when to take a break. This is gonna take some getting used to.

Just wanted to share that. Maybe it'll help some of the other people considering their first purchase.

Last edited:

equazcion

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2008
New York City, USA
Actually you shouldnt have had to wait Steve Charges all his batteries prior to sending them out. Yours were most likely fully charged when they got to your door.

He doesn't do that anymore, according to the pamphlet he included. He recommends the full 12-hour initial charge on new batteries.

ainako

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2008
Southern California
Actually you shouldnt have had to wait Steve Charges all his batteries prior to sending them out. Yours were most likely fully charged when they got to your door.

I asked him about this a while back and he no longer does the initial charge for you. I think it has something to do with storage of the batteries and lifetime of the batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread