still in awe....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boothvilleboi

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2011
Boothville Louisiana
I recently saw the billet box mod, on FB...i was like look at this reo clone, then upon further inspection i noticed its only a VV box mod with a self contained tank for punched cartos? Im still so grateful for reosmods that i feel so sad for people still using punched cartos. Dont get me wrong the billet box is pretty, but its no reo. Lmao
When will they learn? #preachingtothechoir

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I recently saw the billet box mod, on FB...i was like look at this reo clone, then upon further inspection i noticed its only a VV box mod with a self contained tank for punched cartos? Im still so grateful for reosmods that i feel so sad for people still using punched cartos. Dont get me wrong the billet box is pretty, but its no reo. Lmao
When will they learn? #preachingtothechoir

Yep. There's only one REO. The Rolls Royce of all mods. Of course, I could be a tad bid prejudiced....

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I've been through most of the cartos, tank styles, etc... tea bags, and all kinds of modding tanks and what goes into them. Too much fiddling for me any more. I can't even find two ScubabatgenUS tanks I got in co-op and never used. I ask anyone to take a look at the complicated assembly and many, many parts, of some of the upper end tanks. Some of them have no less than 10 parts to assemble even before the coil/wick is built. I'm getting DH an ERA tank and Docs mini tank when they are available (via Freddie's, FB, pre-order) as they are slim and pocket friendly, and don't require much fiddling, but, damn, they each cost as much or more than a REO.

I've kept a few carto tanks, cheap to expensive like Phiniac tanks, only for emergency but now that super quality RBA tanks are coming out I'll probably let go of those carto tanks for good. Buzz Pro came in handy the other night when DH arrived from out of town with all discharged eGo batteries and only a little charge left in remaining Spinner he was using. It was faster to load some batteries up into Buzz Pro and switch DH's Mini Vivi Nova tank to it than to get out and prep a REO for him. (Besides I'll only let him use Silver Anodized any more due to his "abusing" them and his Silver Mini and My Silver VVG are packed up for visit to REO spa. He just gave me my near pristine old Silver Mini back last Wed and it had two new marks on it.:evil:)

Feisty Alice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread