& still yet another Thank You to Ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Well... heaven in a padded envelope was found in my mailbox today!

20121016vapemail.jpg

Shown left to right are:

• an older eGo-T battery (650 or 900, can't recall)
  • a fun PURPLE Vision eGo Clearo
  • a couple 510 to eGo adapters
  • LF LT VV tube mod, with DCT 6ml tank
  • NEW* eGo-T mod / control unit in Steel
  • NEW* (*drool*) Telescope in black chrome, with a purple Vision Clearo
  • *another* LT VV tube mod, with same tank setup as the LF
  • YMCA gym towel, repurposed for vape-duty ;)

There were other miscellany in the envelope... but since I still never have gotten a pic with ALL of my MANY eGo batteries, I figure this will make up for it!

I really owe some thanks to Ty... for providing the BEST Customer Service out there! You make LF the best place to get new toys!

Attachments

• 20121016vapemail.jpg
    20121016vapemail.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 17

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
You're such a sweetheart! I won't take all the credit though, we have a really good team here. I like to think of it as a sort of synergy.

What a nice collection you have there! I'm glad you like the Black Chrome Telescope! I think they look sweet. I got one before I saw the Black Chrome :/ I really like the versatility they provide. I have a drawer full of odd batteries I've collected over the years, and it's nice to know I can pretty much use them all with the Telescope. I think my favorite configuration is a single IMR 18350. It makes the device really small, and still hits like a champ!

I see you have the eGo SCT Tank, and the Vision Clearo tanks. How do you like them? Do you prefer one over the other?

Ty

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
I'm still having issues with 'wicking' in the SCT tanks it seems, but with these two freshly reloaded, I'm trying to 'prime' them by taking those lower voltage hits, etc... but like you, I 'need' something to satisfy all the time, every time... I just love the ease of not having to fill/top off so often - the tanks are nice for that.

I'm actually a bit impressed with the SmokTech (clear) one I'd put on the eGo-T Mod (steel, pictured above) - as I was with it on the ol' eGo standard and -T batteries. I expected much less out of it, not being low resistance 'n all. I've now switched this new eGo-T Mod to unregulated mode, and liking it even more. I don't seem to have any wicking problems with this one, or the new purple Vision clearo either - both were vaping almost instantly on the new batteries ;) Thankfully, giving those two other beasts time to 'soak in'.

I really, really love the black chrome telescope... it's so dang heavy, like carrying around a brick - but... so shiny & beautiful & versatile. The purple clearo is a nice accent :toast: I've only used about one tankful so far, so hard to really say - I think it feels more durable? The last SCT clearo developed a crack (was making sure not to over-tighten the tip, yet still) about a week in, and therfore became leaky at times. This purple Vision has a metal ring around the top and seems like it might be less prone to such a happening.

A coworker told me yesterday, that I reminded her of...
caterhooka.jpg

... because every time she sees me, I'm puffin' away ...​

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Ha! That's a great visual!

I hear ya about the eGo SCT top cap cracking. Do you carry it in your pocket? I think that's what crack's it. I've had it happen once, when I went to sit down. I havn't noticed that with the Vision Clearo's. I have brought that up with Smok TECH. and we will see what we can figure out.

EDIT: The New Version of the Smok eGo SCT Clearomizers will have aluminum top caps. This should prevent cracking.

When using the 510 Carto Tanks (DCT/SCT), i baby them too, until they break in. I tend to grab a new carto in the morning, and am easily satisfied with lower wattage. It's after lunch that I need more harshness. By bedtime, I usually have it cranked up pretty high ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread