Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Hi guys everything is at a stand still, most of our new products(mech mods) and assorted junk will be shipping starting the 20th.

Out of stock items, we are in no present danger of running out of anything that is going to interfere with your ability to vape. There will be the odd gap in colour and size choice. But we still have 100's of Joyetech eVic(control head/tubes), twists(more then china), spinners, stardust, iclear, T3 MT3, Vapeonly, Kits, Cartomizers. LOTS of ELIQUID. Took 40 eVic kits from the market inventory for online customers(more on order and at the market you can get the head, tube and battery(basically box-less for a deal).

Umm anyway don't worry vape happy :)

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Shipping to us we gotz

KTS(with extension tube for 18650 and kick), K100, Natural, all UMD(I think except the 14500 job) lots to play with. Maybe something else in their I was eyeballing the KTS and K100 with the most affection :)

We are sooooo busy it's not even cool right now. So thanks to everyone! We have extra hands around, doing our best.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Will you have the gold KTS as well?

gold KTS.jpg

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
I don't even know what colour it is :) I know the K100 grabbed a few gold and blue with mostly the coffee.

We found a few Vamo's and have them on the site now.

Just two....all chrome or chrome/gold mix for the KTS.

Also, I believe Kamry Tech. is the Chinese company that makes the K100 & KTS. They also carry a smaller mod called the X6, coupled w/their X6 clearo makes for a pocket friendly/very sexy variable voltage device similar to the eGo.

X6-41.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread