Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
When it comes to vapers and their vapemail, it really shouldn't be called tracking, it's more like stalking.

LOL seriously, too bad I have a mailbox at the end of our street so I can't really stalk them but I check tracking numbers so often it could be considered stalking. =)

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
I know the approximate time my mailman comes. Got some v-mail coming in today, so between 3 and 4 pm I will be vaping my face off on my stoop in anticipation. As many small packages that have been coming to me over the past couple months, I would not be surprised if my mailman thought I was building a bomb or involved in something illicit. :vapor:

Vapemail - Christmas whenever you want (and can afford) it! :)

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
I know the approximate time my mailman comes. Got some v-mail coming in today, so between 3 and 4 pm I will be vaping my face off on my stoop in anticipation. As many small packages that have been coming to me over the past couple months, I would not be surprised if my mailman thought I was building a bomb or involved in something illicit. :vapor:

Vapemail - Christmas whenever you want (and can afford) it! :)

The funny thing is that is how I often felt or feel my mailman thinks about me.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hi,
i wanted to try both your nic bases and you seem to have run out of the other one,should i wait or do i just take 2 Wizard labs?
also just wanted to ask about wires for the rebuildable atomizer,32ga is for lower resistance than 34ga,right?

tnx,
have a nice day

We no longer carry the Famous Maker line of nic base, we only have the Wizard Labs brand now.

I think the 32ga is for lower resistance, however I am no expert with the rebuildables, so I may be wrong on that. I'll double check and let you know.

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
Hi,
i wanted to try both your nic bases and you seem to have run out of the other one,should i wait or do i just take 2 Wizard labs?
also just wanted to ask about wires for the rebuildable atomizer,32ga is for lower resistance than 34ga,right?

tnx,
have a nice day

you can use 32ga for standard resistance also, on one of my rba's I used 32ga with 6 wraps and got a 3.1 ohm coil. The only difference is amount of wire used to achieve the resistance you are after.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Tnank you both for the info.
one more thing,i noticed you have the ce4 clearomizer,but no spare atomizers for it,only spares are for the Vivi nova tank.is this temporary or do you just not carry them?
tnx,hf

Currently we do not carry them, the one's we have are not the rebuildable kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread