The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Stock Replenishment

Discussion in 'High Desert Vapes' started by ArdentHope, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ArdentHope

ArdentHope Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2010
    TN
    Hiya John! Just wondering if you've received your Ella's Vanilla Custard and Waffle shipment yet?

2. Brewtus

Brewtus Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    Tracking shows it's coming in tomorrow, woot!

3. Cuando

Cuando Ultra Member ECF Veteran

When it comes to vapers and their vapemail, it really shouldn't be called tracking, it's more like stalking.

4. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    LOL seriously, too bad I have a mailbox at the end of our street so I can't really stalk them but I check tracking numbers so often it could be considered stalking. =)

5. Cuando

Cuando Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I know the approximate time my mailman comes. Got some v-mail coming in today, so between 3 and 4 pm I will be vaping my face off on my stoop in anticipation. As many small packages that have been coming to me over the past couple months, I would not be surprised if my mailman thought I was building a bomb or involved in something illicit. :vapor:

Vapemail - Christmas whenever you want (and can afford) it! :)

6. DZ

DZ Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2011
    Littleton, CO

The funny thing is that is how I often felt or feel my mailman thinks about me.

7. ArdentHope

Apr 7, 2010
    TN

Uh oh, P.O. lost your stuff didn't they? (I see they are still out of stock on the site)

8. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    Capella's ships via UPS, but I wasn't home on Friday, so they are going to re-try today.

-JR

9. ArdentHope

Apr 7, 2010
    TN
    So were they successful?

10. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    yes, I'll be updating the stock once I get all of today's order's done.

11. Romul

Romul Full Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Slovenia
    Hi,
    i wanted to try both your nic bases and you seem to have run out of the other one,should i wait or do i just take 2 Wizard labs?
    also just wanted to ask about wires for the rebuildable atomizer,32ga is for lower resistance than 34ga,right?

tnx,
    have a nice day

12. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    We no longer carry the Famous Maker line of nic base, we only have the Wizard Labs brand now.

I think the 32ga is for lower resistance, however I am no expert with the rebuildables, so I may be wrong on that. I'll double check and let you know.

13. DZ

DZ Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2011
    Littleton, CO

you can use 32ga for standard resistance also, on one of my RBA's I used 32ga with 6 wraps and got a 3.1 ohm coil. The only difference is amount of wire used to achieve the resistance you are after.

14. Romul

Romul Full Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Slovenia
    Tnank you both for the info.
    one more thing,i noticed you have the ce4 clearomizer,but no spare atomizers for it,only spares are for the Vivi nova tank.is this temporary or do you just not carry them?
    tnx,hf

15. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    Currently we do not carry them, the one's we have are not the rebuildable kind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.