Status
Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
I hate writing this today, but I want to keep people in the loop.
I woke today to find that my 510 stuff was sent back to my supplier. She already reshipped last night with a different method. If things went well with the new shipping method they could be here by Wednesday, but this is still an estimate.

I understand your frustration as I am very frustrated myself. If you really need stuff maybe look elsewhere I completely understand.

I try to be transparent so the customer can understand why so many of us have stock issues. 1. this item sells well and everyday is growing, but that alone isn't the biggest issue. Its that every time we place our orders we have 2 customs to go through. This leads to delays and problems.

I will continue to update in here.

I also wanted to let people know that I will be getting in a limited amount of flavors in 11mg in the 50ml size.
The flavors coming in are:
Marlboro
RY4
Kent
Flu Cured
Mocha
Cotton Candy
Menthol
Camel
Cinnamon
Dr. Pepper
Juicy Peach
Vanilla

SCOTTYBALLS

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Greenville, S.C.
Hey I know you did not want to write that, but the fact that you were honest about it will just make me wait till your stock comes in. Im glad you keep us in the "loope" we can understand that better then if you did not reply at all.. and for that I thank you...

BTW.. since I could not wait much longer I orderd the Turkish blend today instead of waiting on more flue cured.. and I bought 2 passthrews one white one black and 4 copper batts for my 510.. Im sticking with RMV !!:thumbs:

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Despite the move and the stock issues, Dave is still the best! I placed an order last night at about 6PM for some 901 batteries and attys, some 510 batteries from his available stock, and a couple of bottles of juice. I got an email within a couple of hours saying my order had been shipped. Before noon today, I got shipping confirmation with a tracking number. That's seriously awesome! Thanks Dave!

Boom

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Dave;
You're the ONLY guy I go to for my staple e-cig needs(i.e. 50ml 18mg eliquids and 510 atomizers) because your prices are more then FAIR and shipping is teleporter fast. I appreciate the honesty in your last post and I certainly hope and pray everything is going well with your family situation. I had the wherewithal to order heavily from you when you announced your move to Michigan and it has paid off as I haven't had to bother you with inane stock requests every other day. I have only one question in a general sense just to plan for my upcoming future needs. Do you have a general "ballpark" target date to be back up and running at close to full stock levels or will the current stock levels represent what you will carry for the indefinite future?
Thanks and God Bless.

PuffinStuff

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Washington State
Dave;
You're the ONLY guy I go to for my staple e-cig needs(i.e. 50ml 18mg eliquids and 510 atomizers) because your prices are more then FAIR and shipping is teleporter fast. I appreciate the honesty in your last post and I certainly hope and pray everything is going well with your family situation. I had the wherewithal to order heavily from you when you announced your move to Michigan and it has paid off as I haven't had to bother you with inane stock requests every other day. I have only one question in a general sense just to plan for my upcoming future needs. Do you have a general "ballpark" target date to be back up and running at close to full stock levels or will the current stock levels represent what you will carry for the indefinite future?
Thanks and God Bless.

Hi Dave, I too, am wondering if you have an ETA for more juice? I get ALL of my supplies from you. Thanks much.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
All juice is in transit. It should have been here by now but it caught in the same problem as the 510 stuff did. HKEMS is cracking down rightnow and they are either sending stuff back or taking it. Thankfully my stuff was only sent back.
(If you order from China make sure they are not using HKEMS rightnow)

All the juice has now been resent to me through a different city. My ballpark date is this Tuesday or Wednesday)

510 stuff has gotten in. I am waiting on one more package but just about everything 510 is loaded on site as of this morning!!!

I have no intentions of having the current stock situation be the norm. I actually have the opposite intention. This doesnt mean I wont have a few days of out of stock items but I am doing certain things to get in a better cycle.

Without getting into great detail I was guilty before of not putting myself at too much risk by having too much stock in transit while starting production on the next batch. I have given up on this and with the orders coming in I already have more in production. With delays etc that happen with this business I cannot afford to wait anymore for things to get here to place my next orders.

Moonbuddy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Atchison, Kansas USA
I just heard about your store for the first time today. Have been buying elsewhere, but prices got too high. I went and registered at your store today. Am i correct in understanding that you were in stock for awhile around the 4th, but when i went looking for 901 kits, parts, and juice, everything was gone.. I totally understand your inventory problem from reading this link, but am wondering if stock will be coming in again soon? Thanks. MoonBuddy (Looking forward to dealing with your)!

Bilbo

Oct 5, 2009
Hang in there Dave,
I'm a nooby at this. I bought my first 510 starter kit from RMV at the end of Sep. Right after it arrived, I assembled it, took my first vape and I have not touched an analog since. I replenished juice from you twice and just bought a spare atty. Hang in there, I look forward to trying all your flavors and I have already recommended you to several curious analog smokers. Now let me bug you by begging to get the cappuccino and mocha flavors stocked. Pleeease!

For the old-timers to this forum: How do I get one of those banners for the end of posts that says how many days off analogs and money saved..etc?

-Bilbo

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
801 and 901 are in stock.

10ml variety of flavors came in. More is coming in the next day or 2. I was told these packages that came in over the weekend and the one coming in the next day was the 50ml. I was disappointed to open them and see the 10ml.

The RY4 and flu cured of course didnt come in the first batch. They are still coming.

Not everything is sent in one package. This would make things easier and better for stocking but would also lead to not getting anything at all.

The 36mg juices were in 2 packages. 1 I should have in the next day or so, its in the states, the other to be honest may be gone. It has said the samething on tracking now for over a week.

The 30ml are gone. I have said this before. I will only sell 10ml and 50ml.
I will have 11mg in 50ml whenever they do get here. I plan to expand this also into the 10ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread