Status
Not open for further replies.

kyokahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Costa Rica
Hello:

I noticed you have no stock on Joye 510s and Standard eGo's, both in black and I was wondering... when will these be back on stock? I'm gonna need restocking on those... Is there any risk Joye will stop producing these beauties? EGO -C is still quite expensive, and the 510-T has not come to be a real replacement to the 510, it's more expensive and too airy for most people...

So, any ETA for these items? I'm guessing a lot of people may have the same question...

kyokahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Costa Rica
I understand you don't buy directly from joye right? their MOQ should be within your possibilities, i've tried, but selling 500 kits in my country would take me more time than I can stand without getting my money back...

Anyway, I'm not meaning to mess with your business, you guys are outstanding and would've loved to deal with you directly this time...

Thanks for your attention...

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
We do, and we don't. Joye's lead times can be long, but re-sellers prices can be high. It's a bit of a balancing act.

Speaking with Abe, and it sounds like the plan is to move away from kits with standard atties/cartridges. The technology is far from new, and leaves much to be desired. Carto's and tanks seem the way to go. I havn't been that impressed with the joye tanks. I have been working with a supplier of mine to develop a better tank atty. I have the 510-T version of these in the Firefly 510-T kits. i dont have them for sale separately yet, but will be getting them in soon. I really want to bring in an EGO-T version... but Abe is worried about a backlash from Joye. As far as I'm concerned, Joye shouldn't dictate what we can and can't offer. If our customers want better performance and reliability, at a lower price, I should be allowed to offer that. I have expressed this to Abe, but he is worried about dropping Joye. I think it should be up to the customer.

Ty

kyokahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Costa Rica
I am impressed by your answer, not many suppliers provide this quality of information. Actually, I *think* you should keep joye as an option for customers, as per my experience, nothing beats the real deal and anything called 510 and ego should be backed up by joye. other kits might be better, but they don't need to be 510 or ego, although ego and 510 compatible would be welcome...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread