Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Similar question here. I only vape the Cool Mint and prefer to buy the 115 ml bottles in 24 mg. Looking at your flavor lists almost all are out of stock???? The only cool mint you have in any strength is 0 mg :/

I am sorry that we do not plan to restock HC flavored ejuice in 115ml bottles in near future because we do not have enough 115ml bottles now.

I am also sorry that we discontinued some HC flavored ejuice because they sell slow. We may get cool mint back to our site when we get more requests. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Sorry to hear that.
I think HC e-liquids are the best on the market.

And what about my favorites
HC#1
Peach
Grape
?
I’ve been missing HC#1 for so long now.

And I also need Cherry with zero nicotine to mix with my 24 mg liquid.

Any chance to get them?

Thank you for your asking here.
i am sorry that we plan to continue selling the 10 most popular HC ejuice flavors: RY4, apple,camel,cherry,flue cured,mint,marl,marl red,strawberry,menthol,winsten in 24mg and 18mg in near future.
we will discontinue other flavors or strength when they are sold out.
we may get other flavors back once there is an increasing demand. :)

Last edited:

Marzipan

Dec 15, 2010
Hungary
HC#1 is a very special taste. You can not compare it anything.
Like Ruyan with a bit of menthol, or something like that. I love it.
Sadly, you can not replace it.

Ry4 is also the best, I have tried many, but HC is the best.
And also the Peach and the Grape.
I use Grape in my Reo, HC#1 in my eGo B tank, the Peach is the best for Dual coil carto,
And RY4 is my all day vaping but it is the best for 801 atomizer.
I get despair.
I am really thinking about stop vaping.

Last edited:

gr82cu2

Sep 15, 2011
Indiana
I am sorry that we do not plan to restock HC flavored ejuice in 115ml bottles in near future because we do not have enough 115ml bottles now.

I am also sorry that we discontinued some HC flavored ejuice because they sell slow. We may get cool mint back to our site when we get more requests. :)

Does this mean Cool Mint has been discontinued? Please don't say it is discontinued. When I first started vaping I blew through hundreds of dollars trying to find an all day vape and when I found Cool Mint I was hooked! I haven't vaped any other flavor by any other manufacturer or vendor since I found it :'(

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Does this mean Cool Mint has been discontinued? Please don't say it is discontinued. When I first started vaping I blew through hundreds of dollars trying to find an all day vape and when I found Cool Mint I was hooked! I haven't vaped any other flavor by any other manufacturer or vendor since I found it :'(

i am very sorry that cool mint was discontinued. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread