Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
I can see this does get out of hand :D I use a Plano 7271 tackle box, cut off the dividers in the top storage for 30 ml juices and keep misc in the top. The 2 top flaps are good for my day stuff and the 5 boxes are great for batts,carts etc. I have animals that get a little bored with my 12-13 hr shifts so it all must be locked up. All back stock of juices in another box in secure location. I'm sure I will be checking into a storage shed soon.

AJMoore

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Here and back
Yes, you'll find that you start with a cute little Tupperware type box, quickly get a nice small toolbox, jump quickly to a real mans toolbox (?!?) and then start looking for real storage. This becomes addictive. I promise, you are going to be surprised by how much you amass and in a relatively short period of time. I've already rearranged a few kitchen drawers, who needs to cook after all when you have banana nut bread e juice?

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I bought a 2/2 house next door for the additional e cig storage ;)

I watched that episode on Hoarders!

I can see this does get out of hand :D I use a Plano 7271 tackle box, cut off the dividers in the top storage for 30 ml juices and keep misc in the top. The 2 top flaps are good for my day stuff and the 5 boxes are great for batts,carts etc. I have animals that get a little bored with my 12-13 hr shifts so it all must be locked up. All back stock of juices in another box in secure location. I'm sure I will be checking into a storage shed soon.

Be sure it has airconditioning.

PaulCincy

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Cincinnati OH
Keep most of my stuff in a tackle box I bought at Target.....and that is in the extra frig, I have in the garage....Trying to keep my stuff away from the other vapers that visit the house and would like to "Try out one of my Flavors"....Yeah right....I'll return the bottle tomorrow,,,,,you can count on me....right....lol....Enjoy the Adventure...

ShannonS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Las Colinas, TX
Found some interesting stuff...

yhst-24622681442352_2120_54590807

O4Z_MN.jpg

This would work for juices but it will still be hard to organize by flavor/strength.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread