Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
All I can tell you is Soon. He got burnt pretty good by a few lowlifes when he tried to bring it fast so now he is bringing it safe for us and himself. It's too bad the rest of us have to suffer for what a few lowlifes figure they can cheat and steal. I would hate to be part of their family never knowing when you might find a knife in the back.
It shouldn't be too much longer now. I hope not because as my supply dwindles the juice is getting nastier tasting. I do keep all my juice refrigerated but that don't help when it was from vendors that just have nasty tasting juice to start with.

okwithit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
michigan
All I can tell you is Soon. He got burnt pretty good by a few lowlifes when he tried to bring it fast so now he is bringing it safe for us and himself. It's too bad the rest of us have to suffer for what a few lowlifes figure they can cheat and steal. I would hate to be part of their family never knowing when you might find a knife in the back.
It shouldn't be too much longer now. I hope not because as my supply dwindles the juice is getting nastier tasting. I do keep all my juice refrigerated but that don't help when it was from vendors that just have nasty tasting juice to start with.

and i thought i was the only one that refrigerated my joose. just the big bottles though

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'm laptop depleted. I have 3 PCs hooked to a 37in. monitor/tv. Although I do fix them occasionally I don't own one.

I guess I better set up a Samwitch shop huh?

BTW Everytime I see this "Thank you for your patience!" I have to say it's wearing thin. :)LOL Thin patience = pace
48.gif

Last edited:

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
I'm laptop depleted. I have 3 PCs hooked to a 37in. monitor/tv. Although I do fix them occasionally I don't own one.

I guess I better set up a Samwitch shop huh?

BTW Everytime I see this "Thank you for your patience!" I have to say it's wearing thin. :)LOL Thin patience = pace
48.gif

I hear that! I have had way too much time to get accustomed to inferior atty's......:facepalm:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread