Store Credit/Reward Points MUST BE USED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I'm sorry buddy. I wanted some of the 4 ohm Protank coils for my DBox and put my info in at checkout but somehow my points were deducted. because my receipt said they were deducted. The only thing I can think happened is the other day I was looking at them to see how much they were worth and I think it cashed them in. I'm sorry and I WILL make it up and get it back to you. I feel like such a jerk.
Jackass_zpsaef2bd3b.png

They are in now and also the Protank coils that will work in the DBox. OH and they are on sale this weekend.
Please, be at ease my friend, you are more than welcome to exercise all of them! They're yours! And properly earned by far! All said about using them were just jokes.Please don't feel bad. What ever you need and if I have it please get it before the 31st or the first. You have done so much for this company, YOU DESERVE IT!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Please, be at ease my friend, you are more than welcome to exercise all of them! They're yours! And properly earned by far! All said about using them were just jokes.Please don't feel bad. What ever you need and if I have it please get it before the 31st or the first. You have done so much for this company, YOU DESERVE IT!

I know but I try to be a man of my word and I posted I wouldn't use them. It's all good my friend.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Only have 360. You can just erase mine. Like the other guy said, I get my rewards every time I take a puff of my mega platinum! Thanks for the AWESOME products!
You are too cool Aaron!! but really my friend, if you need anything for atleast a week or possibly two, now is the time to strike.
I know but I try to be a man of my word and I posted I wouldn't use them. It's all good my friend.
Ooo you just wait till you get your package! Val is on the line and had a few words to share with you! Haha I know, the point are deducted automatically anyway.
We may be down for a short time so getting in orders by the 31st is kind of a big deal now.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
You are too cool Aaron!! but really my friend, if you need anything for atleast a week or possibly two, now is the time to strike.

Ooo you just wait till you get your package! Val is on the line and had a few words to share with you! Haha I know, the point are deducted automatically anyway.
We may be down for a short time so getting in orders by the 31st is kind of a big deal now.

You are both very special friends to me and I just don't take those things lightly. I'm glad you realize what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread