Status
Not open for further replies.

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
Hey guys, I see that Pop has C'Ville, VA as his location. Are you guys out of Centreville, by chance? Do you guys happen to have a store front? It would be really neat to stop in if you do.

I just made my first order with you guys, everyone keeps talking about how amazing the 5-layer is, so I had to give it a shot. Looking forward to trying it out. Thanks!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
andyman I love your avatar and yes we are located in Keswick Va near C-ville as ctourtelot has mentioned and I thank him for that i have not had much time on here lately we just dont know at this point where the best place for us would be just yet but between Va and Fl lol if not both we are starting a distributorship in Fl right now and see how that goes. Thanks and have a great wknd:):toast:

ctourtelot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2009
Richmond, VA
andyman I love your avatar and yes we are located in Keswick Va near C-ville as ctourtelot has mentioned and I thank him for that i have not had much time on here lately we just dont know at this point where the best place for us would be just yet but between Va and Fl lol if not both we are starting a distributorship in Fl right now and see how that goes. Thanks and have a great wknd:):toast:

You are quite welcome Pop, but for the record I'm not a him lol

I have decided that I'm going to need a better car because I love every single flavor I got in the sample pack and when/if you get a store front, I have a feeling I'm going to making a lot of trips from Richmond lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread