The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Store Front?

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by andyman97, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. andyman97

andyman97 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2011
    Upstate NY, USA
    Hey guys, I see that Pop has C'Ville, VA as his location. Are you guys out of Centreville, by chance? Do you guys happen to have a store front? It would be really neat to stop in if you do.

I just made my first order with you guys, everyone keeps talking about how amazing the 5-layer is, so I had to give it a shot. Looking forward to trying it out. Thanks!

2. ctourtelot

ctourtelot Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2009
    Richmond, VA
    I asked the same question on another thread and it is something they are looking into, but I have no idea when. :)

They are in Charlottesville I believe

3. andyman97

andyman97 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2011
    Upstate NY, USA
    Ok, that's a little bit further down the road from me, but not too much. It's about a 2 hour hike from Montgomery County. That's where the JAG school is. I had to go down that way for a month last year for a course at the NCO Academy. Beautiful town.

4. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    andyman I love your avatar and yes we are located in Keswick Va near C-ville as ctourtelot has mentioned and I thank him for that i have not had much time on here lately we just dont know at this point where the best place for us would be just yet but between Va and Fl lol if not both we are starting a distributorship in Fl right now and see how that goes. Thanks and have a great wknd:):toast:

5. ctourtelot

Oct 3, 2009
    Richmond, VA
    You are quite welcome Pop, but for the record I'm not a him lol

I have decided that I'm going to need a better car because I love every single flavor I got in the sample pack and when/if you get a store front, I have a feeling I'm going to making a lot of trips from Richmond lol.

6. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Oh well hell i will come get you if I have too LOL. I'm glad you liked the goodies maybe we can hook up at Hooters or something someday. I go for a bike ride once in awhile that way heehee!!

7. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    I been mia so i'm trying to get through some threads but, well lets see how it goes lmbo. I'm a little slow with this stuff:)

8. ctourtelot

Oct 3, 2009
    Richmond, VA
    I haven't been on a bike since 97 lol I'm jealous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.