Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Hi fellow Vapers!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I'm sure everyone is in shopping mod for Christmas by now and we have a few new items that may help.
We are going out of town this weekend to celebrate an early Christmas with family, so all orders placed after 3PM on Thursday, 11/29 will ship on Monday, 12/3.

I mentioned the new website before and wanted to touch on this briefly... It's almost ready to go live! If you have an account with SVC, the account was transferred over with the exception your password. You'll need to hit "forgot password" to reset it. I'll go over it again but wanted to start now. ;) I think you'll like the new website, I know I do and can't wait to get it launched!

Meanwhile, we have a few new items and restocked many!

New Items...

SVC Mini Vivi Nova- These are NICE! I've been using one since they arrived and I have to say I think I've just replaced my everyday carto. Comes in 7 colors, 2.4 ohm and the replacements for the standard Vivi Nova fit these as well.
AGA Rebuildable Tank- This is a nice stainless steel tank!
AGA-S Rebuildable- Another stainless steel tank! Slim, by design and a gorgeous tank!
Oddly enough, I also have a new rebuildable tank in 2 sizes that I'm not able to put on the website due to lack of supplier directions! LOL This is a beautiful Stainless Steel Tank with many inside parts. I don't know much about it except that it's a rebuildable wire coil (not mesh) with a ceramic cup. They're brand new and the supplier never made instructions. If you're interested in helping me out with this one, please email me and I can send pics.
Stainless Steel mesh in 12x12 sheets

Restocked Items...

AGA-T Rebuildable Tank restocked!
SVC Ego Crystal Changeable Cartomizers- All colors and replacement atomizers.
If you missed it last week...Kanger T3 Bottom Coil cartomizers are in stock in new colors.
Joytech Batteries and Passthroughs restocked.
Joytech 18650 upgrade switch for the 18650 Mod
Black 18650 Mod Tubes restocked!

Sale Items...

All Perfect Storm Premium Eliquid is 10% off- Rated #1 here!
Many Other specials..

As always...use 10OFF for an additional 10% off your order.
Have a great weekend!

Stormy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread