Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Hi Gang!
HAPPY FATHER"S DAY to all the great Dads out there! We're celebrating with so many specials on the APV/Mod line. I think almost every mod we carry is on sale!
We've added many new rebuildables also.
We are still waiting for the Ekowool order, 4 weeks since it shipped. The supplier said something about a fire at the post office slowing everything down. The order has shipped and left Russia, so I hope it arrives soon!
Enjoy your Father's Day!

New Items...
IGO-W Dual Coil Dripping Atomizer
IGO-F Rebuildable Atomizer Tank- My Favorite!
IGO-S2 Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (Mini IGO-L)
AGF 510 Atomizer Tank
Stainless Steel Long Drip Tips #2 - Awesome looking stainless steel drip tips!
Trustfire Protected 14500 Battery 900mah
A1 Kanthal Ribbon Wire- 0.5 X 0.1- these are the A1 grade kanthal.
A1 Kanthal Ribbon Wire- 0.8 X 0.1
Bauway 306 LR 1.5ohm Bridgeless Atomizer- Sealed
Bauway SS Mesh Cartomizer- 1.8-2.2 ohm
Marble 306 Drip Tips
510 Marble Drip Tips

Restocked Items...
All Boge Cartomizers have been restocked and still at a great low price!
100mg Unflavored Nicotine-PG

Sales...
All Perfect Storm Premium Eliquid is on sale!
Deal of the Weekend- Vapeonly 3.5ml BCC (Bottom Coil Changeable) Mega Tank
More specials here!

Don't forget the coupon code 10OFF, must be entered in the shopping cart area.

Thanks for your business, we appreciate it! Please help us out and leave your reviews of our products.

Stormy

rojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Not really, not other than the "Kayfun clone" link above. There is an ECF thread on the subject, but there's not much more info there, other than The Russian is apparently still in prototype, and the manufacturer might be sending updated parts to the reviewers as they make their observations. There's no mention of who the manufacturer is, and even the country of origin is not certain yet. China is generally assumed, but Russia has also been speculated. At this point it's still vaporware in the original sense of the word.

rojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Another update: Looks like SvoeMesto might have already given the Russian some very tough competition before it's even available. According to Todd's YouTube video, the Kayfun Lite is going to retail at a competitive price. It's basically the Kayfun 3.1 without the fill valve or adjustable air draw.

Personally, I would rather have the check valve. I might want to refill my atty while sitting in a car. If I have to remove a screw to do that, there's a strong chance I'm going to drop the screw between the seat and the center console. And I'm digging the stiffer draw of the Kayfun 3.1, so I'm still in for a Russian when you get them.

Plus, if there's one thing the Chinese know how to do, it's making enough supply to fill the demand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread