The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Stormy's Updates

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by CloudBurst, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Hi Gang!
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    I hope everyone had a great week! It's been a crazy week here, one minute in a t-shirt the next we're in a full blown ice storm! Trees down, power outages and town was literally shut down for awhile. Things are getting back to normal, highs in the 60's today! CRAZY! LOL
    Incoming orders are slow due to the suppliers just getting back to work but we do have a few restock orders due in today and also one very special order for the Euforia V2's that's due to arrive in March. I've got one of these in my hands and I have to say they are very nice!
    We'll keep you posted as to when they are due to arrive.

We are very excited as we're in the final stages of closing the deal for the new store which will be located in Warner Robins Georgia. We don't have an opening date yet but will keep you posted on this as well.

Restocked Items...Due Today!
    Innokin Cool Fire I Starter Kits
    Evod Cartomizers
    Innokin SVD Mods
    Innokin Itaste V3
    T3s coils
    Protank Mini Unitanks
    Innokin Iclear30S
    Aspire Nautilus replacement Glass
    Smoktech RSST Rebuildable Tanks
    Protank Coils

Sales...
    Deal of the Weekend (website Only)-Genuine Sigelei ZMax V5 VV/VW Telescope Mod- $59.99 good only until Sunday 2/16 at midnight!
    Don't forget the coupon code 10OFF!
    Thanks for your business, we appreciate it! Please help us out and leave your reviews of our products.

Stormy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.