Status
Not open for further replies.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I'm looking for that sneaky little box too. I had ZERO intention of ordering juice when I came online a few minutes ago, and then this. Well how could I resist a free sample (basicaly)? My impulse control is not so good, so when I saw Max VG I thought "uh oh, I'm in trouble now" and sure enough there were 3 - 10mls lurking in my cart! Yeah, so you were getting $10 outta me I had no intention of spending today. Sweet but now that little code box is lost .... :( (sigh) maybe my budget is safe this month afterall.

Last edited:

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
PAKFADGGKIEENLHF_j.jpg

ryanhysong

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 13, 2014
ohio
www.strangecloudsvapor.com
All orders are packaged and getting ready to be taken to the post office. Thank you everyone who participated! We really appreciate every ones interest! We apologize for the complications with the code, we are new to the website idea and will continue to try to figure out what the problem was. For those who did not get a chance to purge, stay tuned because we will be doing this every month. We will also be running other online specials in between the purge. Thanks again for your support and we look forward to serving everyone in the future.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
yah.. that got here way fast!

one thing ill say on shipping... (and i hate to bc i LOVE free shipping) is that you are likely going to start getting some bottles that leak before arriving if you don't get bubble wrapped envelopes.

i wish it werent true.. and hope it isnt... BUT.. i know its popped up w/ other vendors in the past...

really like the labels you guys have.. very professional... the bottles are ok... but tbh softer plastic works better for adding juice.. and the needle tips are the absolute bees knees of tips. What you have now isn't bad! im just trying to let you know what ive found that is better from watching suggestions to vendors along w/ my personal experience. (and who am i? a nobody for sure.. but input can help things out i figure)

I got the mojo. its almost exactly as the description describes it! im going to give it a little time to steep/mature, but im pretty impressed so far!

ryanhysong

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 13, 2014
ohio
www.strangecloudsvapor.com
Thank you for your feedback! We love to hear the opinions of our customers, good or bad. We normally do ship in bubble wrapped packages, however for this big order we tried to save money as much as possible. In the future all of our packages will be bubble wrapped. We are working now on getting better bottles that are a little easier to squeeze. I thought we did use the needle tips so i will have to check and see if somehow they got mixed up in with the other shorter tips. Thank you again for your feedback, and we are glad you are enjoying your juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread