48.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I'll make a variation based on my flavor stash.

Which strawberry flavoring is your favorite, and why? How do you like red touch? If you like a strawberry concentrate that tastes like strawberry bubblelicious bubble gum then Jungle Flavors sweet strawberry is an excellent flavoring. It’s strong and really quite delicious. I’ve read that it holds up well in the long run with very little fading flavor. I haven’t had it long enough to verify this but it’s very aromatic and strong so even if it does fade some you’d probably not notice.

Reactions: IDJoel

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
Which strawberry flavoring is your favorite, and why? How do you like red touch? If you like a strawberry concentrate that tastes like strawberry bubblelicious bubble gum then Jungle Flavors sweet strawberry is an excellent flavoring. It’s strong and really quite delicious. I’ve read that it holds up well in the long run with very little fading flavor. I haven’t had it long enough to verify this but it’s very aromatic and strong so even if it does fade some you’d probably not notice.

I'll mix them all separately at 2% in a few days and get back to you.

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
Awesome, I can’t wait to hear what you think.

I told you I would forget about you and I'd be back.

My original statement of vaping them individually to compare seemed super boring to me the next day.

So on either the 5th or 6th is when I decided to run with this.

I waited because I was expecting an order that included Strawberry Jam (OOO) and Strawberry Sour Belts (OOO).

Every Strawberry in this thread besides the JF and OOO ones I had tried before and depending on the recipe and tended result serves it's own purpose.

So that order I had been waiting for, it was actually a follow up order to the bulk order I had received days prior.

In the bulk order I had included ingredients to make a Blueberry Jam Monster clone that was high on my list to try.

What had transpired with the flavor company was 2 days after my bulk order I discovered if I had known about a promo code in their system, I would have gotten a 10% discount on my bulk order.

Well that order was for roughly $250 so I messaged the company via Facebook and was given a response along the lines of "after an order ships there's nothing we can do" to which I tossed out the idea of them just hooking me up with that 10% via a gift card I would immediately spend on more stuff. That idea was immediately shot down with a reiteration of the previous response of nothing being able to be done.

Having spent a decade in sales dealing with people as well as more than two decades of my own private dealings with customer service agents, one common trend I always ran across was representatives that have zero authority to make any type of resolution to an issue need to be bypassed and you go higher in the chain of command.

Long story short, the next day I was able to talk to someone that not only was able to give me the resolution I wanted, but also willing to.

I immediately grabbed more stuff and that Strawberry Jam was solely intended to make a substitution for the blueberry in that Jam Monster clone.

I ended up making the blueberry Jam version and also a Strawberry Jam version.

The blueberry version was delicious and I can easily say is now in my top 5 of all time.

That Strawberry though... I was not prepared for the flavorgasm this hit me with.

It's now my #1. I've even added it to the other 6 flavor bangers I'm currently rotating and it's a beast of accenting all of them.

Haven't tried the Strawberry Sour belts, but if the reviews I read are any indication like the ones for that Strawberry Jam were, I'm pretty sure it will be wonderful.

I'm thinking about adding some to this Nerds Candy Rope recipe I just whipped up to test it out.

Will be back with an update. Till then I've crowned my winner as that Strawberry Jam.

Feel free to test my choice against any of those JF strawberries you've got. Just substitute however you want in this recipe and let me know your thoughts.

IMG_0689.jpg

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
Red touch is a more dry authentic strawberry flavour. Usually paired with cap sweet strawberry for more juicy sweetness. The famous diyers swear by mixing shisha strawberry (inw) , red touch (fa) and jungle flavors strawberry together to create the trinity of strawberries. Or so they did last year during the noted of strawberry program. Might be better strawberries out now, but then those were very popular together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread