Strong flavored juices/vendors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sausagefingers

Jan 7, 2014
I have naturally very muted taste buds. (I quit smoking analogs 16 days ago and have already had a nice run-in with vapers tongue.) I have tried juices from Roar and Vapor Chef at 12mg and 18 mg nic. All have been 50pg/50vg or 30pg/70vg(VC) All of the fruit flavors are VERY bland to me. The only juice I've found that I can taste consistently is Killa Vanilla from High Caliber. I currently rock a Smoktech SID w/ a protank 2 or 3(yes I'm aware the protanks have a tendency to mute flavor slightly). I've tried removing the flavor wicks but all I get is a burnt taste if I'm chaining on the couch. Any suggestions of juices or vendors to try that will fill my mouth with tasty goodness using this setup? (or a different setup recommendation that will flavor-punch me in the face?) I want to like fruit flavors, but it seems the only things that are consistent in flavor for me are heavy vanilla and maple flavors like cinnamon roll, vanilla, and Apple pie. I would love a good caramel apple flavor too I bet. Feedback/help please? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

happigrinz

Jan 17, 2014
Sandy Eggo, CA
I ordered some liquids from vaporworld.biz (no, this isn't an advert for them, just sharing my story). They have some really good flavors, the Berry Lime one is awesome and the flavor is very prominent. I suggest ordering a lower nic than you're used to though. I ordered 6 bottles (not all Berry Lime) at 6mg, but they feel like they are cut at 10-15mg! So, if you DO want to try them, I suggest ordering one strength lower than you're used to.

Sidenote: If you know how to rebuild Protank atty heads, you can get amazing flavor out of the damn things.

JungleRecon

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
Lincoln, NE
I'm in the same boat as you OP. I'm starting to ween myself off of cigarettes and have cut down reasonably over the past three weeks and I can hardly taste juices I've had made. I have purchased so many custom 5ml bottles trying to find a flavor I like before I buy larger but no luck so far. I've been adjusting voltages on all juices with my ego C and still can't find it.

russell89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
pa
Blue Caterpillar Vapes- they are a newer company starting up but Heisenberg (the mixologist) makes some really good strong flavored liquids. I would definitely recommend trying it out. I got a free sample in a contest and I will definitely be placing an order with them soon.

Heisenberg? What is this Breaking Bad? lol.. I use Halo check it out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread