• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Stuck in a rut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
I'm at one of those places in my life again. Stuck. and for all my intellect, spiritual awareness, ect.... I'm obviously missing some great point somewhere. again. So I sit spinning my wheels, getting nowhere.
I'm not so much depressed as confused. I haven't been able to see any solutions and being passive by nature is not helping!
Have you ever been stuck like this, and if so, how did you get unstuck??

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Well your question sent on the great Internet search.
Here is some advice I found.

"""Breaking out of a rut can be tricky. It can mean changing habits, making uncomfortable decisions and committing to doing things differently. But it can also be liberating, invigorating and you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner!"""

Let me know if it works, I might give it a try, since, but not to your degree, I feel like I'm in a rut most of the time!!!

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I've been stuck in a rut since my nephew passed away last April. I've come to find that letting go is hard for me...and getting the pain out is hard too. PASSIVE is not the answer....opening up to someone..even myself...by myself works. Nothing wrong with crying and getting it out...

It's hard...I've been dealing with depression as long as i can remember. I try to make it "okay" to cry and it is...sometimes it takes longer to get it out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread