Sub-Ohm.....Oh what I was missing---Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8Scott

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
Ifaitoldzya, Umytszlapmi
Wow.

All this time thinking 1.5Ω was a great vape. Even "poo pooing" all the talk of sub-ohming. So, I got the MNKEs out and rocked it
Got a bit of 28 gauge and put it on 3mm in my Chimbus making a dual coil .86Ω! ( I tried with Kanthal ribbon but it wasn't happening)

Cool,'cuz the Chimbus is an airy vape, but the vape is so dense, I mean you can fill your lungs! Then I got playing with one of my Phoenixes( Original V1) and wrapped a 1mm itty bitty. Metered out at .96 which is obviously just on the edge, but what an ....-kicker. The Phoenix has always been my favorite because you're working with a more narrow barrel and it really give a solid vape. But with sub-ohm, it's solid,dense and the throater is insane.
But, my menthol ice recipe is a must. 10% cooling factor (Menthol/Koolada) makes the vape ultimately smooth.

Now I gotta buy some more vape-swag. Ekowool and another atty. Then time to dip a little lower in Ω-age.

Menthol Ice + Vaping SubΩ =

2dogDaze_zps89415471.gif

DrillRX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
California, USA
Wow.

All this time thinking 1.5Ω was a great vape. Even "poo pooing" all the talk of sub-ohming. So, I got the MNKEs out and rocked it
Got a bit of 28 gauge and put it on 3mm in my Chimbus making a dual coil .86Ω! ( I tried with Kanthal ribbon but it wasn't happening)

Cool,'cuz the Chimbus is an airy vape, but the vape is so dense, I mean you can fill your lungs! Then I got playing with one of my Phoenixes( Original V1) and wrapped a 1mm itty bitty. Metered out at .96 which is obviously just on the edge, but what an ....-kicker. The Phoenix has always been my favorite because you're working with a more narrow barrel and it really give a solid vape. But with sub-ohm, it's solid,dense and the throater is insane.
But, my menthol ice recipe is a must. 10% cooling factor (Menthol/Koolada) makes the vape ultimately smooth.

Now I gotta buy some more vape-swag. Ekowool and another atty. Then time to dip a little lower in Ω-age.

Menthol Ice + Vaping SubΩ =

Patience grasshopper. The answer will find you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread