Closed/Sold Sub-ohm tanks: Trough, SKRR-S, Katana, Smok Baby V2 - $8 each shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
For sale are four sub-ohm tanks. All are brand new and never used. However, only the Ijoy Katana comes in a box – the rest were from kits.

>> Ijoy Katana - in sealed box. Red Copper color. Includes tank, 2 coils, replacement glass and tool pack

>> SOLD Vaporesso SKRR-S tank – black. Includes tank, 2 coils, bubble glass, straight glass and spares kit.

>> SOLD Smok TFv8 Baby V2 tank – ruby red. Includes tank, 2 coils, bubble glass, straight glass and spares kit.

>> Wismec Trough tank – black. Includes tank, 2 bubble glass, 2 coils and spares kit

Price is $8 per tank including First-Class shipping with tracking. Payment via PayPal with no mention of vaping, ecigs, ECF, etc.

tank1.jpg
tank2.jpg
tank3.jpg
tank4.jpg
tank5.jpg

Last edited:

Weaslvapr

Jan 27, 2020
Eugene, OR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone:

Been reading posts on this site for some time now, just never set up an account. I am a full-blown hobby vapist with piles of gear that gets larger by the day.

I DIY a lot of stuff including homemade mods. I and retired and this is my hobby - and I'm loving it. I look forward to interacting with current members of ECF as time rolls on.

Cheers !

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I REALLY want the Katana. I'm new to posting (though I read here frequently)so can't send PMs yet. I will keep checking back here.

I sent you a PM. If you're interested in the tank please respond to the PM and we can work out the details. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread