The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

For Sale Sub-ohm tanks: Trough, SKRR-S, Katana, Smok Baby V2 - $8 each shipped

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by hazozita, Jan 8, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hazozita

hazozita Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    For sale are four sub-ohm tanks. All are brand new and never used. However, only the Ijoy Katana comes in a box – the rest were from kits.

>> Ijoy Katana - in sealed box. Red Copper color. Includes tank, 2 coils, replacement glass and tool pack

>> SOLD Vaporesso SKRR-S tank – black. Includes tank, 2 coils, bubble glass, straight glass and spares kit.

>> SOLD Smok TFv8 Baby V2 tank – ruby red. Includes tank, 2 coils, bubble glass, straight glass and spares kit.

>> Wismec Trough tank – black. Includes tank, 2 bubble glass, 2 coils and spares kit

Price is $8 per tank including First-Class shipping with tracking. Payment via PayPal with no mention of vaping, ecigs, ECF, etc.

tank1.jpg tank2.jpg tank3.jpg tank4.jpg tank5.jpg

2. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    PM headed your way

3. hazozita

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    The Smok and Vaporesso tanks are sold (thank you!). The Wismec and iJoy tanks are still available.

4. hazozita

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    Combo deal -- both the Wismec Trough and the iJoy Katana tanks for $14 shipped

5. Weaslvapr

Weaslvapr Full Member

Monday
    Eugene, OR
    I REALLY want the Katana. I'm new to posting (though I read here frequently)so can't send PMs yet. I will keep checking back here.

6. Weaslvapr

Weaslvapr Full Member

Monday
    Eugene, OR
    Hi Everyone:

Been reading posts on this site for some time now, just never set up an account. I am a full-blown hobby vapist with piles of gear that gets larger by the day.

I DIY a lot of stuff including homemade mods. I and retired and this is my hobby - and I'm loving it. I look forward to interacting with current members of ECF as time rolls on.

Cheers !

7. Weaslvapr

Weaslvapr Full Member

Monday
    Eugene, OR
    Oops, put this in wrong place. I copied this into new member area. ;)

8. hazozita

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    I sent you a PM. If you're interested in the tank please respond to the PM and we can work out the details. Thanks!

9. hazozita

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    Katana tank is sold - thanks!

The Wismec Trough is the last tank standing -- offers welcome!