[Subforum Request] E-Hookahs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadus

Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
Canton, OH
There has been significantly more movement lately in the e-hookah front between various disposables, starbuzz, smooth, fantasia, etc and even more traditional refillable/rechargeable devices like the E-Hose. It would be nice to see a forum dedicated to them and those who have interest in simulating a similar experience.

Few links for those who might be interested (linking youtube reviews and such instead of directly to a vendors sites)

(Starbuzz E-Hose Review) Starbuzz Ehose at hookahjohn - YouTube (Looks awesome, wish it had a tank instead of carts.)

(777 E-Hookah) 777 eCigs E-Hookah - YouTube (God the 777 on top is hideous.)

(Electronic Nargila) Test Elektrische Shisha - Electronic-Nargila - YouTube (meh)

(Triple Halo Halooka) Halooka, vraie chicha electronique - YouTube (400£, no that's not a typo.)

(??? e-Shisha) e-Shisha - YouTube (review, ugly topper too. Sadly carto as well.)

There are literally thousands of youtube reviews of the various disposable ones.

Personally, What I'm looking for and would like to see is something that looked like a real hookah (functional art) with nammor hoses (just the style I like), and functions like a hookah not an e-cig necessarily (although, it likely can't be filtered through ice/water due to it being vapor.) Variable number of users who can partake, probably directly powered rather than battery, etc. Hopefully they get there sometime soon :)

Figured if I had some interest in something like this there might be others and a forum for everyone to chat might be a good idea since there is crossover, but it has its own definite flavor.

Edit: Try a 4play "surfer" flavor disposable, no nicotine, but quite tasty and very pretty and unique.

Last edited:

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
We will take it under consideration......I do agree it would be cool to see some well "real" ones.
ATM though a whole sub-forum seem unlikely as there really isnt a lot of E-hooka gibberish going on though.
If we had 50, 100 threads scattered around all talking the same thing........is normally when we start adding more sections. (no that isnt a challenge to open a bunch of threads ;) )

If the market takes off....then we would.

You could open a group though if you would like.

bigtalker

Moved On
Jul 10, 2012
US
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread