Subtank nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomIsTheBoss

Jan 27, 2015
I apologize if this is in the wrong section and I am far from fully knowledgeable on the names of parts, etc...

In the picture I've attached, what is the name of the 2nd piece from the left? It seems to be stuck when I tried to change the coil and now it is impossible to get the coil out. I tried pliers to no avail Can someone help? lol

Thanks

Attachments

• large-sub tank nano.jpg
    large-sub tank nano.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 70

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
When you remove the tank from the base that piece should stay inside the tank. Is it not doing that? The part you are referring to should unscrew attached to the tank, leaving the coil exposed for changing. If it isn't doing that, then you've unscrewed the glass from its base. You probably need to unscrew it is all. You may need to stick it in the freezer for 10 minutes. When any of my parts on one of my tanks get stuck, I stick it in the freezer and use a wash cloth to unscrew...always comes right off.

Last edited:

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
That isn't a standard piece of a tank build. I would call it a "Chimney Base" since the Chimney Screws into it and it stands above the atomizer.

Remember you can rebuild those atomizer's... which is one of the biggest things I look for in a tank Clearomizer. I would rather buy wire than atomizer's which is much cheaper.

On a side note a few of these Sub Ohm TC Tank Atomizer's can be silly expensive. For instance $7 to $8 for an atomizer replacement. That is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread