Success story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiNet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Israel
Not about me, I'm alright for almost 2 month :)
My friend tho...
I'm seeing his wife almost every day, we work close. So she seeing me vaping for some time, and seeing that I even look healthier talked to him about that... I spoke to him about ecig, and sent him promotion for starter kit - 2ego 1100 mAh batteries, 2 clearos, charger and a pouch for $30. Why not? I mean it's just $30... was my argument. He snapped and ordered one.

I've visited him on New Years eve and had ego with mini vivi and some clearos on me... gave him to try out vaping. Had zombie apocalypse, B&W cookie, White Rabbit and cherry blossom filled in those...
Now, he is Vaper! :)
He visited me today... left 30 min. ago... all he wanted was White Rabbit and B&W cookie :D
Poor guy, 30ml WR lasted just for a week for me... Gave him some other vendors creations... but no, lets order liters of white rabbit...

Whats weird is that he vaped dunhil and parliament from some cinese company without label or anything on bottle and actually enjoyed that... more than serendipity from HHV... asked him 3 times...

My first converted friend a.k.a. cloud backup for me! :p

p.s. just wanted to share, feeling good about myself :)

edit: He's smoker for at least 25 years and 1 and a half pack a day of some nuclear strength cigs :)

DiNet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Israel
Awesome success stories.
I mean, if you walked up to a smoker friend and say "Hey, you need to quit right now", they'd snap your head off.
But you did it the way I convert my smoker friends too! I have a few success stories like that floating around my neighborhood. It's such an awesome feeling!

Yep, I never pushed him or told stories. He's older than me by 8 years, he can decide... just gave him to try some juices and he was impressed that I just stopped smoking and after a New Years with lots of alcohol without single cigarette... and the amazing flavors I had on me... I don't remember him even once trying to quit smoking in last 10 years, or even speaking he'd want sometime to do that.

Yea, feeling is just awesome!

Gz on converting your friend. It's a great accomplishment. Lol, which feels better, knowing that you quit smoking or knowing that you helped someone else quit smoking?

tbh I wasn't excited so much about myself actually. Probably I felt something similar after my first week without analogs.

Last edited:

DiNet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Israel
And another friend got his first kit today...

What can I say...

33425974.jpg

DiNet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Israel
BTW: Can you say more about this $30 kit? :D From whom? :D

Israel vendor sells them, actually now it's $26.5 for "ego-ce5" or "510T slim" kits. Slim one looks awfully like eCab :)
Those are knock-offs... obviously... no idea who makes them, but at least advertised mAh is actually what's on battery itself. Took one apart :D Inexpensive way to start :)
http://www.buy2.co.il/o/a882fdf8-2af1-473c-bc50-086bd3897987

This is one of the strongest arguments after awesome juices, the price is so low that it makes inexcusable not to try out ecig world...

Last edited:

gamadnechmad

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Gratz to you on not only yourself but your friend.

I've tried to convert some of the people I know but they are a bit more of a pain than most. They're stuck in the ways they know and fear change.

The guys at work chuckled at me ...at first. One borrowed my spare 510 battery over the weekend - got his own Monday. Another, cigar smoker, said he was interested, so I left my eGo & tank full of RY4 with him in his office for awhile on Fri. He got his own gear yesterday.

I think that many folks think that it will be a "phase". After a bit, they realize that the person they're watching really is a former smoker and the curiosity blossoms. There is no way I would have quit if anyone had told me I HAD to.

DiNet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Israel
Thanks for the link! Time to show it to my sister - lives near Tel Aviv.... :D

np, she can't say no to this... it's just 100 shekels... She'll get 2 batteries, 2 clears (not great, but fine), pich, charger and empty bottle :)
Just one guideline, do not allow her to buy ejuice on bus central or gdair. Those are horrible.
If she'll be interested I'll be happy to help her. I work in Tel-aviv and live 20 min. away from it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread