Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Can the coils you get for them allow you to vape around 80-90w as that’s what I usually vape at?

The Prince? You can use it however you like. The advantage of a regulated mod is you pick the wattage that gives you the vape you like with that particular tank and coil, as long as you're within spec of your mod and battery amperage. If you need to use 100W it's not a big deal. You might also find that 70W works fine, which will give you longer runtime.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
For factory coils-Uwell crown, the OG, I’ve been using mine for years and still love it. Coils last forever and provide great flavor. The .5 coils

For an RTA-Asmodus Zesthia, single coil, great flavor and easy to build on. Easy to wick and the airflow can give you a nice restrictive lung hit to as airy as you could ever want.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Absolutely love my Valeryian tank. Just recently got the vapresso cascade which is another great tank and the additional coils will let you vape at the wattage you enjoy

+1 on the Vaporesso Cascade great flavor great clouds and last pretty long. It’s my favorite tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread