Suggestions for a Cherry pipe tobacco flavor? and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra-X

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
Memphis, TN, USA
Hi all.

No takers on the Swisher flavor question ... so here i go....

1. so.... what's a juice that is similar to Cherry pipe tobacco?

For a point of reference, my go to vape is the Midnight Apple (currently 18mg) from Halo.
Green apple-y with a smokey/ashy taste behind it.
Light flavor -some may say too light.

Of course, this is the only vape that my wife can smell and she thinks it's a little stinky - go figure.
So, trying to find another lighter-side tobacco, but sweet with fruit or even maybe flower?

2. Heard of the grape-flavored juices, but only interested if it smells like the ERASERS with the grape smell.
Any of this out there?

3. Any flavors out there that smell like ditto paper?
(might be some kids out there who have no idea what ditto paper smells like)
cain't say im young no mo'!

Just an attempt to get me a list to try.
Thanks for the read.
Be Healthy and Happy vaping.

Blacks_n_Jacks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
MD, United States
Hi all.

No takers on the Swisher flavor question ... so here i go....

1. so.... what's a juice that is similar to Cherry pipe tobacco?

For a point of reference, my go to vape is the Midnight Apple (currently 18mg) from Halo.
Green apple-y with a smokey/ashy taste behind it.
Light flavor -some may say too light.

Of course, this is the only vape that my wife can smell and she thinks it's a little stinky - go figure.
So, trying to find another lighter-side tobacco, but sweet with fruit or even maybe flower?

2. Heard of the grape-flavored juices, but only interested if it smells like the ERASERS with the grape smell.
Any of this out there?

3. Any flavors out there that smell like ditto paper?
(might be some kids out there who have no idea what ditto paper smells like)
cain't say im young no mo'!

Just an attempt to get me a list to try.
Thanks for the read.
Be Healthy and Happy Vaping.

Hi Ultra-X, while I know what ditto paper is, I don't remember the smell of it, lol. Anywho, Heather's Heavenly Vapes sells two tobaccos that you may want to check out.

The cherry pipe tobacco flavor is Legend and the Swisher flavored is Sweet Swish. Can't speak to how true Sweet Swish is to a swisher, but I do get cherry pipe from Legend.

Also, Ahlusion sells a pipeish tobacco called Smokin' Cherries.

Last edited:

Ultra-X

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
Memphis, TN, USA
hi black n jacks,
the ditto paper, think it's spelled dideaux, maybe not, anyhow... is that purple-ish almost carbon paper, and smells sweet-ish, not grapey, but really just smells good, and it was nice to have warm ditto paper during winter time in class. Very addicting scent.
Maybe, i'll try to can it and sell it.
Was wondering if it's already out there.

i'll go check out HHV... did not know they had Sweet Swish, i like the disposable's flavor (crappy battery tho).

Have you tried the Smokin' Cherries from Ahlusion?

Thanks for your replies.
Happy Holidays / Happy Vaping / Be Healthy.

Hi Ultra-X, while I know what ditto paper is, I don't remember the smell of it, lol. Anywho, Heather's Heavenly Vapes sells two tobaccos that you may want to check out.

The cherry pipe tobacco flavor is Legend and the Swisher flavored is Sweet Swish. Can't speak to how true Sweet Swish is to a swisher, but I do get cherry pipe from Legend.

Also, Ahlusion sells a pipeish tobacco called Smokin' Cherries.

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
I've tried Ahlusion's Smokin' Cherries, and if you're after an analog-type flavor with cherry UNDERtones, I think this would do it for you. Having never been a smoker myself, it took some getting-used-to for me, but I've grown to REALLY like it. Same with their Devil Dog. Both are very....natural(?) tasting. The cherry flavor seems hard to peg, it usually either tastes like candy (not necessarily a bad thing) or cough syrup (ALWAYS a bad thing). Ahlusion knows their flavors.

I sometimes fear that they run the risk of becoming "overrated" or "over-hyped," but to me, they are the most dead-on when it comes to capturing whatever flavor the juice is supposed to taste like. Sometimes their descriptions are a little vague (I had no idea what to expect from Shipwreck, but I think I'm getting a sweet tobacco and roasted coconut or macadamia nuts) but that's a rarity.

Blacks_n_Jacks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
MD, United States
hi black n jacks,
the ditto paper, think it's spelled dideaux, maybe not, anyhow... is that purple-ish almost carbon paper, and smells sweet-ish, not grapey, but really just smells good, and it was nice to have warm ditto paper during winter time in class. Very addicting scent.
Maybe, i'll try to can it and sell it.
Was wondering if it's already out there.

i'll go check out HHV... did not know they had Sweet Swish, i like the disposable's flavor (crappy battery tho).

Have you tried the Smokin' Cherries from Ahlusion?

Thanks for your replies.
Happy Holidays / Happy Vaping / Be Healthy.

Yes, I have had Smokin' Cherries, lol.

I am having an issue with it at the moment, so I don't believe it's fair for me to cast judgment on it right now. However, it is described as a bold tobacco married with cherry. Most have found it true to description. You'll find more information on it in the large "Natural Tobacco" and in the "Ahlusion Juices" threads on this forum.

Oh and www.Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, e-liquids for electronic cigarettes has a Black Cherry pipe tobacco. I've not tried it, so I can't comment on it. I can say that they have a great reputation in specializing in these tobaccos in the short time they've been around.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll find one that tickles your toes. :)

Nibiru2012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
The Oort Cloud
GoodEjuice has a NET-based pipe tobacco called: POP THAT CHERRY.

I've been vaping it off and on for about a month now and really like it.
I have also ordered the Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com flavor called: BLACK CHERRY. It should be here tomorrow or Friday at the latest.
I let you know what I think when I get it.

This is the description from the website:
A sweet pipe blend of dark cherry infused with flue-cured and Burley tobaccos.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
People say HHV Legend has a cherry flavor to it, but I get little to none of that in the about 80 mils I've vaped in various devices. Legend is good don't get me wrong though..

I've found the cherry comes out after 2 months steep

And although I like cherry (enjoying ahlusion Cherry Wild Wood Tobacco as I type)

I do prefer Legend before the cherry comes out to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread