suggestions of juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguinfan

Jan 25, 2013
Waldorf, MD
With my blu I my favorite flavor was the peach schnaps and pina colada. I may want to find a similar juice I have concerns on if those might crack the tank. also what spare could I buy to avoid that problem. Also which cinnamon variation will not crack a tank or is their one? Should I avoid organic till I can get a more tolerant tank?
The johnson creek Island is ok but I want to find something with more flavor.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I can answer some of those questions, but not all...

You should be fine with peach and pina colada flavors. Neither are generally known to be tank-crackers. A there may have been a few issues with certain brands, but they are usually fine. As for cinnamon, I believe the cinnamon candy (red hot) flavors have more problems with that than the natural cinnamon flavors. You should be fine with a bakery-type cinnamon flavor, like cinnamon rolls or something, if that is what you are looking for. One thing to watch out for with cinnamon flavors is that it is often hard to get the flavor out of a tank/carto/clearo. You might want to consider having a second one, just for that. Plus, its always good to have a back up if something suddenly goes wrong with your main. If you do want to experiment with the known tank-cracker flavors, a cheap and simple way to do it is to buy some cartos. They generally have a metal sleeve, and it's only the acrylic and polycarbonate tanks and clearos that are problematic.

edited to add: This is a great thread on the juices that may crack tanks: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ices-flavors-crack-tanks-ce2s-clearos-33.html

And as far as what tank you want to get, that depends a lot on what you are using now, and how you feel about it. There are as many opinions on this as there are stars in the sky!

Last edited:

Up1tree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
SoCal, USA
I favor peach and pina colada from Black Velvet because the flavor is wicked in your face flavor. I don't always vape pina colada, but the peach I do because it is the only juice I run in my reo.
But, I always suggest if you are looking for Juice to check of Mr. Mann's Top 5 Vendor list because it is always being updated and a very fair way of recommending juices by vote because the voting never stops. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread