Status
Not open for further replies.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I've seen some chat about them and people waiting for another batch, but no info on how to get one. A few weeks ago the site had pictures of a few colors in the full size, but all out of stock.

I don't think any of their feeder models are available via the site now.....and I sincerely doubt they are not producing them.

My guess is that the maker is selling through other outlets besides direct via their on-line site.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Here's the verbage:

"E7, the Box that is second to none

The E7 is an elegant and sophisticated BoxMod. The Italian design is combined with fine aircraft aluminum and the powder finish is a joy to touch and to see.
The most important E7's feature is being equipped with the USA made variable wattage circuit, the DNA20D by Evolv, which gives great power and delivery stability. With the oled display it is possible to monitor the battery charge, the atomizer impedance, the delivered voltage and the set wattage.
The E7 holds 18650 batteries and gives you high power autonomy, while the bottle inside can contain up to 10 ml juice.
The E7 is perfect for those who want elegance, comfort and high performance. If you have the E7 you will never go back."

and pictures:

83860654_DSCN9890_zps90a3041b.jpg

36727867_DSCN9879_zps71e200cb.jpg

Last edited:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Here's the verbage:

"E7, the Box that is second to none

The E7 is an elegant and sophisticated BoxMod. The Italian design is combined with fine aircraft aluminum and the powder finish is a joy to touch and to see.
The most important E7's feature is being equipped with the USA made variable wattage circuit, the DNA20D by Evolv, which gives great power and delivery stability. With the oled display it is possible to monitor the battery charge, the atomizer impedance, the delivered voltage and the set wattage.
The E7 holds 18650 batteries and gives you high power autonomy, while the bottle inside can contain up to 10 ml juice.
The E7 is perfect for those who want elegance, comfort and high performance. If you have the E7 you will never go back."

and pictures:

83860654_DSCN9890_zps90a3041b.jpg

36727867_DSCN9879_zps71e200cb.jpg

Thanks tearose!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Would love to get my hands on one of these! Would be great if they had a dna30 as well

Now with DNA30
E10 2.0 - 67

"E10, the refined

SunboX iroko and oak front door with brass.

Version 2.0 DNA 30D

The E10 is a powerful and elegant SunboX, which combines the beauty of fine wood and skillfully worked the circuit DNA30D, which allows you to adjust the wattage of the box from 7 to 30, and thus have performance and unparalleled consistency.

Retains the elegance of the M10, adding to the wood and the constancy of the power circuit DNA30D. The classic design and fine wood are joined to the timeless elegance of brass, which frames the display and thus makes the E10 a refined product.

A must for lovers of wood that do not want to give up the power that only a circuit variable wattage can give.

Battery compartment: 18650

Circuit: DNA30D by Evolv

Pan: ACS V2.5 prepared

Bottle: 6 ml

Dimensions: 105x53x28 mm

Cheers
I

Darthpistachio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
United Kingdom
The E7's are basically a pre-order to get hold of one- the link is one the top of their web page in the appropriate section.

But - the pre-orders are currently closed whilst they catch up with manufacturing them...- I signed up for one in April - still waiting!!

I assume mine is one of the ones being made - however they never keep in regular contact with you so you basically just wait for the email to arrive informing you to pay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread