• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suncoast Vapers Club Meet-Saturday, May 18, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dereck

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Meet is scheduled for Saturday, May 18th at 6pm in the back room at:

AJ's Sports Bar & Grill
7210 Ulmerton Rd
Largo, FL 33771
(727)539-6760

One more stop 'til Vapestock!
Always a great time! Get to try different devices, juices, talk vapey stuff and most importantly hang around with some great folk who share the same love for vaping!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Suncoastvapersmaymeet.jpg

Marcella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dangit!!! April 20 meet was our wedding anniversary PLUS also invited to a wedding very same day at St. Pete "Vinoy" (couldn't very well pass that up!)... May is only weekend can get together with our daughter this summer.

Hope you guys even still remember me..??? :confused: I'll be at Vapestock for sure!!!!! :toast:

Marcella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Also a first-time vapemeet in Valrico/Brandon on May 26th, 6:30 pm.... Beef O'Brady's agreed to offer an indoor party room! Tim Acevedo has a facebook page organizing it. 2561 State Road 60 East, Valrico, FL. I have copied and pasted Tim's info below.... ---

---------------------------------
"We are having our first vape meet here in the Brandon/Valrico area. Jeff, Owner of the Valrico "Beef O Brady's has allowed us to use their party room to host our event. Please let us know if you are going to attend so we can be sure to bring enough goodies for everyone. There will be great give a ways and prizes along with the available restaurant menu."

----------------------------

This is less than 3 miles from my house, and so I'll be there and really hope to see some more people too! This is a normally totally non-smoking establishment, which has agreed to allow us to use one of their INSIDE party rooms. So folks, let's please all show up and show your thanks and support... !! :p

Tim's company has really got some great products, and for this meet are offering some very cool freebies, too...

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Probably should make a thread for this Valrico meet as it is not a Suncoast Vapers Club meet ;) Tim/Digital Cig is planning it and not sure whether it will be a vendor owned meet or the start of a new local vapers group. I'd suggest starting a thread for the meet as we do for Suncoast and other meets ;)

invididual

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Lakeland, FL
Just wanted to tell everyone that I had fun at the meets that I made it to, I have achieved my goal to be nicotine free. Mostly due to a recent heart attack and realizing that I do not need the nic anymore, partially because this was my original goal to begin with. Been a treat meeting you all! :)

In other words, I have quit vaping and I wont be at any more meets, but I didnt want to just disappear.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Just wanted to tell everyone that I had fun at the meets that I made it to, I have achieved my goal to be nicotine free. Mostly due to a recent heart attack and realizing that I do not need the nic anymore, partially because this was my original goal to begin with. Been a treat meeting you all! :)

In other words, I have quit vaping and I wont be at any more meets, but I didnt want to just disappear.

Sugar I am soooo proud of you !!

And you are always still welcome to come to the meets ! (you'd better !)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread