The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Suncoast Vapers Club Meet-Saturday, May 18, 2013

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by dereck, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dereck

dereck Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Meet is scheduled for Saturday, May 18th at 6pm in the back room at:

AJ's Sports Bar & Grill
    7210 Ulmerton Rd
    Largo, FL 33771
    (727)539-6760

One more stop 'til Vapestock!
    Always a great time! Get to try different devices, juices, talk vapey stuff and most importantly hang around with some great folk who share the same love for vaping!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Suncoastvapersmaymeet.jpg

2. mogium

mogium ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2011
    St pete florida
    Should be able to go been missing the meets

3. Marcella

Marcella Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2012
    Sun City Center, FL
    Dangit!!! April 20 meet was our wedding anniversary PLUS also invited to a wedding very same day at St. Pete "Vinoy" (couldn't very well pass that up!)... May is only weekend can get together with our daughter this summer.

Hope you guys even still remember me..??? :confused: I'll be at Vapestock for sure!!!!! :toast:

4. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Awww! Sorry you'll miss out Marcella. If you want to volunteer a shift at Vapestock you can PM me... we will be recruiting volunteers at next meet :)

5. Marcella

Feb 24, 2012
    Sun City Center, FL
    I'll be happy to volunteer a shift at Vapestock entrance table! :) Let's please all try to pitch in so Laurel and Derek don't get stuck behind the table again, all day long

You guys are totally awesome and really deserve to be able to enjoy the event, too

6. Marcella

Feb 24, 2012
    Sun City Center, FL
    Also a first-time vapemeet in Valrico/Brandon on May 26th, 6:30 pm.... Beef O'Brady's agreed to offer an indoor party room! Tim Acevedo has a facebook page organizing it. 2561 State Road 60 East, Valrico, FL. I have copied and pasted Tim's info below.... ---

---------------------------------
    "We are having our first vape meet here in the Brandon/Valrico area. Jeff, Owner of the Valrico "Beef O Brady's has allowed us to use their party room to host our event. Please let us know if you are going to attend so we can be sure to bring enough goodies for everyone. There will be great give a ways and prizes along with the available restaurant menu."

----------------------------

This is less than 3 miles from my house, and so I'll be there and really hope to see some more people too! This is a normally totally non-smoking establishment, which has agreed to allow us to use one of their INSIDE party rooms. So folks, let's please all show up and show your thanks and support... !! :p

Tim's company has really got some great products, and for this meet are offering some very cool freebies, too...

7. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Probably should make a thread for this Valrico meet as it is not a Suncoast Vapers Club meet ;) Tim/Digital Cig is planning it and not sure whether it will be a vendor owned meet or the start of a new local vapers group. I'd suggest starting a thread for the meet as we do for Suncoast and other meets ;)

8. Marcella

Feb 24, 2012
    Sun City Center, FL
    Oopsie sorry!.. and thank you, Laurel (very good points... obviously I'm still learning where to post on here) :unsure:

Hoping that meet turns out well as a new social group (...and not just an individual vendor sales promotion)... And if so, I'll definitely start a new thread

9. willdupre

willdupre Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    Largo, Fl
    Unfortunately I'm going to miss it again, closing on a house on Monday so too busy packing. Will see you all at Vapestock

10. dereck

dereck Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Congrats Will! Will you still be within walking distance to the meets? :)

11. invididual

invididual Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2012
    Lakeland, FL
    Just wanted to tell everyone that I had fun at the meets that I made it to, I have achieved my goal to be nicotine free. Mostly due to a recent heart attack and realizing that I do not need the nic anymore, partially because this was my original goal to begin with. Been a treat meeting you all! :)

In other words, I have quit vaping and I wont be at any more meets, but I didnt want to just disappear.

12. Marcella

Feb 24, 2012
    Sun City Center, FL
    Hi Jason!
    I just saw your post.... congrats on kicking the nicotine (and sorry to hear about the heart attack, OMG that must have been frightening... I hope you are ok?)

Also hope you'll reconsider still coming to the meets as a zero nic vaper

13. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sugar I am soooo proud of you !!

And you are always still welcome to come to the meets ! (you'd better !)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.