• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suncoast Vapers Meet -Saturday, Apr 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

invididual

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Lakeland, FL
had a great time tonight, definitely looking forward to next month and VapeStock!

this is that weird juice thing i was talking about, it starts to clear up after a few minutes, but its still never crystal clear like it should be, it almost looks textured, kinda hard to see in the picture, my flash didn't like all the shiny
CIMG0864.jpg

Last edited:

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
had a great time tonight, definitely looking forward to next month and VapeStock!

this is that weird juice thing i was talking about, it starts to clear up after a few minutes, but its still never crystal clear like it should be, it almost looks textured, kinda hard to see in the picture, my flash didn't like all the shiny
View attachment 94134

I can see the texture thing you're talking about - contact ECBlend and ask them about it - so strange to see! Maybe try taking another picture tomorrow during the day without flash so they can get a clear look at it?

Thanks Cheeky :) Great to see you again...I had an awesome time thanks everyone! Nice to meet a few new folks too! I look forward to seeing you all next month...one more meet before Vapestock!

Appreciate you donating the carto tanks for the raffle Rob...I won a sweet ceramic drip tip from Avid woot! very cool

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help prep for VapeStock! We're lucky to have you organizing these events for us!

A big thanks to all of the vendors who donated raffle prizes and juices for us to sample tonight!!! I'll bring the ECBlend samples along again next month - let me know if there are any juices you'd like to try, and I'll try to get my hands on them for the next meet :)

throatkick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
FL
So, I'm a Floridian but from the "other" coast. I was visiting the area and stopped by to say "Hi". I would say it is a "must" for all that live anywhere near Largo (and beyond). I was welcomed and given an opportunity to meet the nicest and friendliest people! Plus, I won a tank to boot!

Thank you all for a great evening!

Signed,

The guy in the light blue polo shirt sitting by Pete

invididual

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Lakeland, FL
I can see the texture thing you're talking about - contact ECBlend and ask them about it - so strange to see! Maybe try taking another picture tomorrow during the day without flash so they can get a clear look at it?

ok, it seems to have turned yellow overnight as well, not sure if thats a good thing or not, as it was almost clear last night but heres a better picture of it.

cherry2.jpg

also i got a good clear picture of that scorched looking mark on that atomizer and emailed IKV this morning :)

Last edited:

invididual

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Lakeland, FL
individual...I have a flavor that "has a frosty/icy texture" too...It's not from them tho...kind of odd !

(the color is probably from the carto)

Was a great time !

...Laurel...still thinking that bell sounds good.....ROFL !!!

You might be dead on about that color thing, it wasn't a clean carto

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
So, I'm a Floridian but from the "other" coast. I was visiting the area and stopped by to say "Hi". I would say it is a "must" for all that live anywhere near Largo (and beyond). I was welcomed and given an opportunity to meet the nicest and friendliest people! Plus, I won a tank to boot!

Thank you all for a great evening!

Signed,

The guy in the light blue polo shirt sitting by Pete

I'm glad you stopped in! I enjoyed meeting you, hope you can make next months meeting and Vapestock in June. I had to order an 801 atty (after trying yours) to try on my 5v box, it does work well. See you next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread