• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suncoast Vapers Meet -Saturday, March 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

dereck

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Meet is scheduled for Saturday, March 23rd at 6pm in the back room at:

AJ's Sports Bar & Grill
7210 Ulmerton Rd
Largo, FL 33771
(727)539-6760

Always a great time! Get to try different devices, juices, talk vapey stuff and most importantly hang around with some great folk who share the same love for vaping!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Marcella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Derek... I noticed last few meets, we haven't done the "raffle" thing anymore (which was so much fun!) I have some stuff I'd be happy to give away... and I bet some others in our group also have some excess stuff. (Not used e-liquids, but other new equipment and accessories which just maybe have not been what we ourselves wanted)

Is it OK to bring those along for a raffle re-incarnation?

I was thinking of doing either the PIF or Treasure Chest, on the forum. But why not exchange among ourselves...?

I have some drip tips I've never used.. nic liquid base (unopened & totally sealed bottles) I bought too much of.. 510 cartos not my favorite resistance level... etc. Maybe some others have set-ups they started off with, could give away to help a brand-new vaper.
Just a thought.

willdupre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2011
Largo, Fl
I just missed it ... I live across the street behind Wing House! I hope to go to the next, sounds awesome!

hey gbojar, you live in monterey lakes? That's where I live.

DOH! :blink: two months in a row I spaced on meet night got busy with something else and forgot to come over. I'll be sure to be there next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread