Suorin Air Pro--1.0Ω mesh coil, 4.9ml cartridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

suorin.official

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 10, 2021
www.suorin.com
As a keen user of Suorin, I applied for a trial of the first batch of Suorin Air Pro. Previously I was a big fan of Air Plus for its big tank capacity. Let me describe what the new Suorin Air Pro is going to offer. I got the lavender purple version and it is having a fabulous look. Let's deep dive into the first impression.

166841439_121148729933565_8766637790818796903_n.jpg

First impression

I am impressed by the smooth finish with not too small nor too big size. Integrated with flowing lines it gives a perfect in-hand experience. The packing includes an Air Pro, a reusable cartridge, a USB cable for charging, and a user manual. The capacity of the cartridge is almost close to 5 ml. It’s the first card-style mesh pod kit developed to elate the experience with long use time.

There are different variants available like Lively Green, Ice blue, Faded skeleton, gunmetal, black, and many more to mention, giving a sleek and compact look to this Card-style mesh pod kit.

Built quality

The slim and close card-style mesh pod kit focuses to provide a very premium feel. As it is very slender, can be easily fit into the palm with a fine touch. The lavender purple color seems quite impressive to handle.

Although the built material is Zinc alloy I never feel that and ended up experiencing some sort of metal touch. The special design of the nozzle forms it cooler, making it dissipate the heat with the high-speed flow.

Performance

When it comes to performance, the cartridge can be reused up to 6 times. The huge e-liquid capacity provides room for a lengthy pleasant taste as compared to other pods.

The rationale behind the taste is created by Air Pro Mesh 1.0 coil and more stunning tastes are coming very soon. Any battery issues are not faced to date due to its 930mAh massive battery, making me lite up the mood whenever possible.

Battery life

The battery backup was impressive of this card-style mesh pod kit. it is designed for uninterrupted chill with an option of both USB charging and Pogo charging with no downtime. Although I didn’t experience pogo charging to date as it is not released yet but yes when it comes, there is going to be truly no downtime experience.

The material comes up with 18W output and a current requirement of 1000mA. Numerous protection is present so that you get protected regardless of where you are with qualities varying from Overcharge protection to short circuit protection.

The bottom line

The card-style mesh pod kit is designed to make you relaxed every time. With its perfect size and delightful taste, it can be used for a longer duration making you chill whenever and wherever possible.

The liquid capacity with reusable cartridge making the capacity of up to 30ml for vaping, making this mesh pod kit stand apart from its competitor.

From my experience, anyone who wants a complete package of sleek design and handy finish, with constant need of refreshment through massive battery with pogo charging feature must give it a try.
More info about suorin air pro: Air Pro

--By Desetia​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread