- Suorin vagon
- Usb cable
- User manual
- Warning card
- Certification
- Warranty card

9N2Xz17.jpg

01HNj1m.jpg

Suorin vagon is pod system, this is very small and compact device, very comfortable for using and you can carry this devcie everywhere. As i said this is very small device with size 105mm x 25mm x 17mm and weight of the device is only 56g.
I received Suorin vagon in beautiful blue color and in blue color it looks fantastic, i really like it. You can choose between few colors and if you ask me i like this one the best.
Very interesting curve design, feels good in the hand, build quality is very good and color quality looks good as well, it has shiny finish, really beautiful. This device is made of zinc alloy and PC.
On this device there is no firing button, it has automatic swich, when you vape it activates.

OQh8wEU.jpg

On the top of the device you can see the cartridge and capacity of the cartridge is 2ml of e liquid. On the bottom of the cartridge you can see the rubber plug, and underneath that plug you can see hole for e liquid, hole is big and you can use almost any bottle without any problem here. There is not any magnets on the cartridge or the battery, you just need to press cartridge in and it fits without any problem and cartridge stands very good in the place, there's no any chance that cartridge can fall off.
When you fill the cartridge, you need to wait about 15 minutes, beacause coil need some time to be fully saturated with e liquid and you need to do that to prevent any dry hits. Manufacturer says that this device works best with e liquid that contains 70% vg. I am using 60% vg and this device works perfect with my e liquids. Manufacturer also says that this device is not for e liquids that contains only 50% vg, because probably it will leak. As i said with my liquids I had no problems, wicking is very good, there's no dry hits and if you ask me this device can't leak.

On the bottom of the cartridge there is air hole, that hole is closed from the inside to prevent leaking from the bottom of the cartridge. This is very good thing, really, you never have to be scared that your cartridge might leak from the bottom. Let me explain how this airflow works, when you vape, air will automaticly open silicone valve, so basically, it will be only opened when you are vaping, for example you can't blow in the cartridge.

o7K05uu.jpg

On the device you can see letter V, this is very nice detail and there is led light and it glows every time when you are vaping on this device. Led light is good you can see it clearly.

Led light is also battery indicator:
When it glows in green color, it means that battery capacity is between 70-100%
When it glows in blue color, it means that battery capacity is between 30-70%
When it glows in red color it means that battery capacity is between 0-30% and soon you will need to charge your device.

3ISY6Mh.jpg

On the one side of the device you can see micro usb port for charging.
It needs around 60 mins to be fully charged, manufacturer says when battery is fully charged you can use it for 300 puffs, if one puff is 2 seconds long (mouth to lung vaping) and 150 puffs, if one puff is around 4 seconds (direct to lung vaping).
Battery capacity is 430mah and this is direct output device. Max output on this device is 16w.

Airflow is really good for mouth to lung vaping, I really like the airflow, even if it was more restricted I would like it. Airflow is really nice and smooth. You can vape direct to lung with this device but draw will be very restricted.

It would be better that they included, one more cartridge, in the package there is only one cartridge.
I like to use this device, it works very good, but when the coil is cold, it needs one-two puffs and then this device shines.
Vapor production is good for this kind of device, much more vapor than i expected. I like the flavor on this device, I am using on this device only tobacco e liquids, because for mouth to lung vaping I only use tobacco e liquids.
On this device I tryed liquids with 8mg/ml nic and I tryed 24mg/ml nik and with 24mg/ml throat hit is very good in my opinion and this device is primarily made for high nicotine e liquids.

Resistance of the coil is between 1.1-1.3ohm, manufacturer says that cartridge should be replaced after 5 refills, I really hope that you can get more from one cartridge and honestly probably you will be able to.
On the bottom of the device you can see one innovative detail, there is a hook, so you can hook this device on your pocket or your belt, very interesting and useful detail.

This device is good pod system in my opinion, very practical and compact device with good build quality, you easily can use this device for stealth vaping, it is really small.
For pople who would like to start vaping, this is also good device, because you can enjoy with nic salts e liquids and battery should last you all day. I talked about this device with people who are smokers and they tried this one and they really like how compact this device is, I think that someone who want to start vaping need small and reliable devcie and this is it.
Generally speaking this is very elegant and very good pod system.

You can get yours here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Suorin-Vagon-Starter-Kit.html

QEdIXGh.jpg

Reactions: Vic Vape
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread