Super Rewards for Super Customers at Super-T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
A big thank you to all! This was hard as i see a lot of good people who didn't get drawn out of the bowl. I wish i could make you all winners. I did draw an extra five out of the bowl since this was the first drawing which put your odds at about 50/50:)

Remember, this is an ongoing contest, so all new entries after this post will be eligible for next weeks drawing, same time, same place!

Friendly Reminder: an order number can only be entered once, but if you make another order, feel free to enter that number!

Tonights winners of a Stainless Steel Whistle Tip Drip Tip:

1. Madhatter
2. Venkman
3. Xenetic
4. Tat Skull
5. Slyfox
6. EagleHawk
7. JupiterV
8. Justice
9. Brutus Buckey
10. KonaNeil
11. Twisty
12. randyC
13. atavanhalen
14. leyroytwohawks
15. Brewlady

marcalbar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Philippines
  • Deleted by forcedfuel50
  • Reason: posted in wrong thread

Quitting4Good

Mar 24, 2011
Seattle

san

Sep 5, 2010
near evanville
  • san

daddyman1977

Apr 18, 2011
San Antonio, TX

leroytwohawks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just a friendly reminder, no order numbers get posted here, instead, follow the link below to post them so they are all together:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ers-super-t-great-prices-super-selection.html

David, I guess some people just don't read through. I mean the first 2 post right bellow your friendly reminder are putting up there numbers? I can only assume some people just are not reading through all the post and just replying to the post from the first page, with SS Whistle Tips dancing in there heads. Sorry I'm not trying to just bust on anyone, it just gave me a good laugh this morning.:laugh:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
David, I guess some people just don't read through. I mean the first 2 post right bellow your friendly reminder are putting up there numbers? I can only assume some people just are not reading through all the post and just replying to the post from the first page, with SS Whistle Tips dancing in there heads. Sorry I'm not trying to just bust on anyone, it just gave me a good laugh this morning.:laugh:

LOL...yeah, the bling factor can be distracting :) I think they found the right thread after this one :)

leroytwohawks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I went to my mailbox today and got a surprise! Looks like I won one of those whistle tips! I love it too. It's got a nice contoured opening to allow the liquid to hit the center of the wick like it's supposed too. Thanks guys! You made my day!

Cool I'm hoping mine gets here tomorrow.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Here's a list of monday nights winners:

1. olwildbill
2. marcalbar
3. Mista
4. Hoosier
5. bri1270
6. jazdale
7. papa_cadillac
8. JonesingJr
9. Bejeebus
10. Spek

Thank you to everyone who participated, entries after this post will be entered in the next drawing, which will take place two weeks from now, same time, same place and will be a double drawing with 20 winners, so don't miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread