[support] My Ello pop tank gets air bubbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Philip_

Jul 19, 2019
The air bubbles are from ejuice feeding into the coil and being replaced with air let into the tank. This is normal
My concern is that the bubbles will remain by opening in the coil and will not let more liquid move into it.
I think its due to the tank not having alot of gaps around the outside so i bought a different one from amazon and see if that's any better.

_Philip_

Jul 19, 2019
Below is the issue

Attachments

• IMG_20190719_220255.jpg
    IMG_20190719_220255.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 28

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
So i recently got the mix istick with ello pop.
I have noticed on the tank it gets air bubbles next to where the cotton is on the atomizer head and they don't move to the top of the tank.
Any ideas what could be wrong?
Bubbles are normal but bubbles that don’t travel aren’t. Looking at the pic you included my first thought is “bad design” a wasp waisted tank?! Not only would it reduce total volume, but it’s possible it would likely cause the very issue you’re talking about.

That said though enough air bubbles would eventually force them to the top. Unless you’re actually getting dry hits I wouldn’t worry about it.

n00bVape

Jul 19, 2019
Netherlands, the
Below is the issue
Maybe it's visual trickery, but it looks like you have a concave glass tube on your Ello Pop? That might make it difficult for the air bubbles to move upwards (being stuck between the coil and the glass).
Where did you get it, as the regular glass is a bubble shape, providing enough space for air to move up.
I've one with the bubble glass and not having any such problems with it.

• Useful
Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread