Surprise Vape Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
I got an urge to finally buy Hawk Sauce. I'd tried it a long time ago (I think) but never had anyone around me that vapes it. So I bought 60ml's of it 30ml's of Merlot and a T-shirt.

Hawk Sauce is actually really good, the menthol is a little stout (I'm not generally a menthol person). Now this is right out the box so we'll see how it steeps but it isn't bad for something different. It really is a berry, gummy candy flavor and at max VG has a lot of flavor to it.

Merlot is to be just as the name implies, a wine flavor. I'm undecided on it right now, it's not awful but not an ADV either. It has the same muskiness to it as a merlot does but not what I expected. This again is out the box, so steeping may bring out some other notes. Important note on Merlot, it tastes like it was based on a $5 bottle of wine, so if you're a connoisseur, you have been warned, lol.

They also sent a sample of Spearmint, tastes just Doublemint gum. I would never have actually ordered this but after trying it, have to say I will be. It has a great mouth feel, especially if you've been vaping a really dry flavor. It really does just make your mouth water.

Now the reason I bought Merlot is they had it on sale for about $5 for 30ml and they had their shirts on sale for $1.99. Now where you gonna buy a shirt for $2, other than the thrift store, lol. Then again, you could say the shirt was free, since they threw in a bottle of 15ml as a sample.

It's been a while since I ordered from Baker, the last time I did the flavor just wasn't there, for me. I don't know if it's luck or if they've changed up how they flavor max VG, but what I have reminds me of when you could order extra flavor. As with all flavors, YMMV and this is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread