• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Surprise/West Side Meet up Saturday May 11th 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentnights

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
phoenix az
East side has their meetups. Central has theirs. Now it is our time!

It shall be a vaguely organized chaotic mess for the first meet, but hey, its the first west side meetup!

Location will be Uptown Alley on Waddell and Litchfield in Surprise at 2pm on Saturday May 11th.

We don't have a scheduled meeting location within Uptown Alley. They are vape friendly, but the cost to rent their private lounge is huge (~$3000). I spoke with their marketing director and we are free to set up shop wherever we feel like. To make it children friendly I'm thinking we should meet at the Red Embers Bar and Grill. They have large tables to gather around, drinks and food. Saturday afternoons tends to be rather empty. Craig from KidneyPuncher.com expressed an interested in coming and selling his products. I would like to hold a non buy in raffle and will be purchasing some liquid to raffle off.

Rules: No forced attempts at converting other patrons. Be friendly and courteous. While they are currently vape friendly, that attitude could quickly change for the worse.

silentnights

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
phoenix az
The only real problems I see happening is between 1:30pm and 2:30pm that day, and that will all be concerning exactly where we will be meeting inside of Uptown Alley. I'd like it to be at the Red Embers Bar and Grill, but if they are busy, then they are busy. There are 3 or 4 bars in the place as well. If it is chaotic I'm sure all the vapers will just end up following the vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread