swapping atomizers in Revenger mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The first has a lower resistance, you can expect more clouds and to use higher wattage. The 0.5 CCELL is going to be a higher resistance coil, so you will likely be vaping it at lower wattages, producing less wattage.

Some folks prefer a lower resistance and more clouds, and others prefer the exact opposite. So I'd expect you'd find some differences between the two, you will have to try both and decide on your preferences and if it's the EUC CCELL (I think it is) you will find that they make that coil type from various materials and at various resistances, and the coils can also be rebuilt.

I use the EUC (meaning it can fit many different tanks with the correct housing) in one of my tanks and I think it's great for flavor. But, you may have MORE experimenting to do. If you like the 0.5 and want something even less airy, they make higher resistance coils for it.

I am pretty sure it's the EUC Ccell, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Best of luck and have fun experimenting!

Anna

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
The first has a lower resistance, you can expect more clouds and to use higher wattage. The 0.5 CCELL is going to be a higher resistance coil, so you will likely be vaping it at lower wattages, producing less wattage.

Some folks prefer a lower resistance and more clouds, and others prefer the exact opposite. So I'd expect you'd find some differences between the two, you will have to try both and decide on your preferences and if it's the EUC CCELL (I think it is) you will find that they make that coil type from various materials and at various resistances, and the coils can also be rebuilt.

I use the EUC (meaning it can fit many different tanks with the correct housing) in one of my tanks and I think it's great for flavor. But, you may have MORE experimenting to do. If you like the 0.5 and want something even less airy, they make higher resistance coils for it.

I am pretty sure it's the EUC Ccell, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Best of luck and have fun experimenting!

Anna
Welcome to the fun part of vaping. You get to experiment and find what works best for you.

Thanks so much can’t wait to try it since I actually like a higher resistance.

Have a great day!

Sara

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread